Intro from everyone on LT

Hi Babydarlin,
Im 35 from Ireland, have 3.5yo and 14mth old girls, want to lose 3 stone approx. Have done tfr for 4 wks and wk of refeed before going on hols. Lost 24lb before going on hol and put 2.5lb back on (have to enjoy your hols) am on maintenance now following the maint plan and had weigh in this morn and lost what I gained on hol. Hope to get back to tfr when my social calender isnt so hectic if I dont lose as much as I want to on the maintenance.
Good luck with your lt journey, just remember to drink loads of water and I found having plenty of early nights the first wk really helped.

Hey, im Chrissie and im 21 from belfast, i dont start lt until tuesday 18th but the help and info on here is brilliant, finding this forum has made me even more determined to change my life. Well done on taking the first steps, check out peoples signitures too if u ever wanna give up, so inspiring!!

Hi Sam, I'm Fi am married and have 3 boys and I'm also at goal. Started out at 13st and am now maintaining at 8 13 give or take a pound. I'm a student nurse and am really glad that I'm not going to be a fat nurse. LT has been a fantastic diet and I could never have achieved a weight loss like this on any other diet, the fat just melts away. Good luck on your journey, I'm sure with your good attitude you will do fantastically well. xx

Hi, my names vicky and I have a 11 yr old son and 1 year old daughter. Me and my boyfreind are doing lt and were are only at day 2, it has been ok so far. The hardest thing is cooking tea for the kids and not eating any of it myself. I graduated in feb and I am having a party in july so that is my goal. good luck with your weight loss and let me no how you get on xx vicky

Hi Sam... and welcome. My name is Sara. I live in Ireland with my hubby and 11 month old daughter. Put on 2 stones since pregnancy and so started LT in April, was on it for 10 days, lost 9 pounds then had to come off coz got to know i had thyroid.
Anyway...all sorted now so back to LT. Its day 1 for me and my target is to loose atleast 1 stone for my sisters wedding in 3 wks time. Everyone here says its achievable. Im gonna try my best to stick to it without cheating. Goodluck and I think youve got a beautiful face.... and i believe it will look even more stunning very soon. x

Hi Sam... and welcome. My name is Sara. I live in Ireland with my hubby and 11 month old daughter. Put on 2 stones since pregnancy and so started LT in April, was on it for 10 days, lost 9 pounds then had to come off coz got to know i had thyroid.
Anyway...all sorted now so back to LT. Its day 1 for me and my target is to loose atleast 1 stone for my sisters wedding in 3 wks time. Everyone here says its achievable. Im gonna try my best to stick to it without cheating. Goodluck and I think youve got a beautiful face.... and i believe it will look even more stunning very soon. x

Hey Sara, think I left you a message earlier actually when you were asking if it's possible to lose a stone just before your sisters wedding. Really hope you do, don't see why you couldn't though read everyones ticker things and god it comes off fast can't wait till friday my first WI :D Glad I started this thread though, it's so nice how many people are doing the same thing as you, definately helpping me to stay on track. Looking forward to getting to know some people, ever wana email me go for it :) Good luck to you xxx

Hi Sam, I'm Fi am married and have 3 boys and I'm also at goal. Started out at 13st and am now maintaining at 8 13 give or take a pound. I'm a student nurse and am really glad that I'm not going to be a fat nurse. LT has been a fantastic diet and I could never have achieved a weight loss like this on any other diet, the fat just melts away. Good luck on your journey, I'm sure with your good attitude you will do fantastically well. xx

Hi Fi,
WOW you look amazing, seriously can not believe how many strong people are on this website, did you find it easy to stick to this sort of diet for so long? or did it just become second to nature after a few weeks?

Hi, my names vicky and I have a 11 yr old son and 1 year old daughter. Me and my boyfreind are doing lt and were are only at day 2, it has been ok so far. The hardest thing is cooking tea for the kids and not eating any of it myself. I graduated in feb and I am having a party in july so that is my goal. good luck with your weight loss and let me no how you get on xx vicky

Hey Vicky, good luck to you and your boyfriend, both of you on it thats brilliant support for you both to share with each other :) My husband isn't on the diet but he's doing weight watchers so we can still give support, thought seeing him eat might throw me off or cooking my daughters dinner, but nothing is breaking me. This first week is my big goal, after that im thinking slim, slim, slim haha

Hey, im Chrissie and im 21 from belfast, i dont start lt until tuesday 18th but the help and info on here is brilliant, finding this forum has made me even more determined to change my life. Well done on taking the first steps, check out peoples signitures too if u ever wanna give up, so inspiring!!

Good luck to you Chrissie, the help on here has been amazing def for me and by the looks of it for everyone else. You'll have to let me know how you get on with it. Most inspirational thing on here for me is the support from other LT users. My 1st WI is friday, can't wait :D

Hi Sam, Welcome......
My name is Emma, i am 29 yrs old (30 in november) I have 2 girls age 6 yrs and 3 yrs old and engaged to Kieren. I have just finished my first week on LT and i think its the best diet ever..... i do find it hard some days....but if you don't give in the moment soon passes. I have started to come on here loads...i find it so encouraging, everyone is so lovely, helpful and supportive.
Good luck and keep up the good work.

Emma x x x

Hi Sam - what an interesting thread you have started - it's great to learn new things about the people you have been posting with. Here goes..
I am 42 (43 June 30th!!) and am married with a 17 year old son (man/child is just about the right description!!!)
I have been doing LT for 4 weeks, and am so very pleased I found out about it.
I lurked on the website reading all the threads before starting LT - and like others have said I never thought I would be losing it so fast!!! It is restricting - but as the weight drops off so quickly it is well worth the effort.
Best of luck on your journey - don't forget to do your ticker and keep us up to date on your losses. x

Hi Sam, Welcome......
My name is Emma, i am 29 yrs old (30 in november) I have 2 girls age 6 yrs and 3 yrs old and engaged to Kieren. I have just finished my first week on LT and i think its the best diet ever..... i do find it hard some days....but if you don't give in the moment soon passes. I have started to come on here loads...i find it so encouraging, everyone is so lovely, helpful and supportive.
Good luck and keep up the good work.

Emma x x x

Thanks Emma, and what a brilliant start for you weldone, hope your proud hope I can do just as good :) Just had my last shake of the day and lots of water, heard many say water is the secret so i've made sure i have loads of water :) let me know how you get on mate xxx

Hi sam, im 37, married and ive got two teenagers (drama queens).Im on my first week on LT as well "day 6", feeling a bit ruff today took lots of pills for headache, but look forward to the weigh in tomorrow :)

Hi Sam - what an interesting thread you have started - it's great to learn new things about the people you have been posting with. Here goes..
I am 42 (43 June 30th!!) and am married with a 17 year old son (man/child is just about the right description!!!)
I have been doing LT for 4 weeks, and am so very pleased I found out about it.
I lurked on the website reading all the threads before starting LT - and like others have said I never thought I would be losing it so fast!!! It is restricting - but as the weight drops off so quickly it is well worth the effort.
Best of luck on your journey - don't forget to do your ticker and keep us up to date on your losses. x

Hi Julie thanks for such a great intro, hope I haven't made fool out myself, I canc hat for england and found myself replying to everyones comments haha oh well, be as friendly as I can and right now this website is the best support I got while I'm home in the day. Keep doing bits around the house then coming back to type hehe, What amazing weather we've had today, hope its here to stay for a little while hehe. Def finding the diet restricting but over all i'm enjoying mainly because my husband is already noticing i'm losing so i'm nervous and yet excited. Nervous because I really want to have a brilliant first loss like everyone else. I've stuck to it and drank lots of water so fingers crossed :D:D

Hi sam, im 37, married and ive got two teenagers (drama queens).Im on my first week on LT as well "day 6", feeling a bit ruff today took lots of pills for headache, but look forward to the weigh in tomorrow :)

Hiya, I'm just finishing my 5 th day so your a day ahead of me, i'm going to be getting weighed on friday which will be me starting day 8. So fingers crossed for you tomoro, let me know how you get on won't you :)

Hi! I'm Skinkwitch, 26, married with a 15 month old daughter.
I'm actually a little below my goal now, I was on LT for around 14 weeks and lost just over 4st, and have continued to lose weight very slowly since refeeding. I think it's my body finding it's ideal weight now.

The inspiration for starting Lipotrim was actually more like desparation! I'd been to the doctors and got weighed, to my utter horror I was nearly 2 stone more than my previous 'heaviest ever' weight!!!! :eek:
I had tried other diets and obviously they didn't work, I found out about Lipo on this lovely site and the rest is history.
The people on here are just great, and I don't even know how successful the diet would have been if I hadn't been able to log on here.
Wish you the best of luck!

SW
xx

Hi Sammy and welcome..........God ur funny........you reply to everythink!!!!!!!!! bet you will be one of the best supporters on here in a couple of weeks hun. Stick at it it gets a LOT easier and good luck for Friday chick x O, im Sally, 34, married 2 little irls, 4 and 2 by the way lol xxxxx

Back