Introduce myself.......

Very good sign Jenn! Your breath also may start to smell like something died in your mouth lol. The things we do to lose weight x x x

Thanks Kay, I definately am then. My hubby made a comment (lovely of him!) so Ive brought my mouth wash to work with me today as im conscious of the lady getting close to me when I get my eyebrows done at lunch! Dont want to subject her to my bad breath lol! xx

Lol I know you're not supposed to but I occasionally chew gum especially if we've got meetings. Rather look like a cow chewing the cud than poison the air around me :)

Summer1 and Ava, how are you getting on? Hope your ok, not heard from you in the last couple of days xxx

I am starting tomorrow and hope the support from you all will keep me motivated.
I'm planning on 18 weeks to lose 4 stones x

You can do it. I lost 3st 12lbs in 16 weeks :)

Well just been for my first weigh in and I've lost 5lb. I know its not a massive amount but im happy as I have weighed in early after only 5 days due to not being able to get to the chemist on Monday. Saturday night is usually takeaway night but not anymore, this has given me the motivation to carry on. So, I'm nearly one week down on my weight loss journey and I'm feeling positive, hoping for a great loss next Saturday!! xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Jenn! x x x

5lb not a lot? Are you mad girl?! 5lbs is LOADS!!! :)

Well just been for my first weigh in and I've lost 5lb. I know its not a massive amount but im happy as I have weighed in early after only 5 days due to not being able to get to the chemist on Monday. Saturday night is usually takeaway night but not anymore, this has given me the motivation to carry on. So, I'm nearly one week down on my weight loss journey and I'm feeling positive, hoping for a great loss next Saturday!! xxxx

Regarding a 5lbs loss.... 5 lbs of Fat vs. 5 lbs of Muscle - YouTube

Back