Introducing Food & Exercise

Feathers

Silver Member
:confused: Could a CDC please tell me at what stage i should bring food & exercise into my diet?

I am 5ft 1 and in my last weigh in 2wks ago i was 12/9.5. Could you tell me what a healthy weight for my height would be? Is it between 7&9st? I was aiming for 9st but i am now thinking 8st...

Also, since i started going out most days Roller Skating in a big park the past 2wks, i have become hungry and turned to food :( Is it time to bring food into my diet? I was thinking about stopping the skating till i get to 10st? So many questions,lol!

When should i bring food into my diet?

Thankyou for any advice here :)

Hi I'm not a CDC but I noticed over 40 people had looked at this and no one has replied.

You can introduce food into your diet at any time with Cd by doing SS+ or 810. If you want to carry on doing SS you can untill you get to BMI of 25 plus 1 stone. At least this used to be the case not sure if this has changed.

I really wouldn't want to advise you one way or the other. If you are exercising and feel you need to eat maybe moving up the plans in a controlled manner is better than binging because you feel the need to eat. On the other hand some people find that once they give themselves permission to eat food it opens the floodgates.

Hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge will reply.

Oh and if you are enjoying the skating I would keep at it.

Jac

im a newbie 5th day today so cant answer ur qestion, but would just like to wish u luck on ur journey feathers x

Jac - thankyou for taking the time to answer my message :)

The info you gave me was very helpful!

Introducing food in the past 3wks HAS certainly opened the flood gates! I actually feel safer and more secure sticking to my Tetras! The problem i have just now is getting back onto the Cambridge as i keep failing :( I even went to a WW meeting on Tues night paidthe monthly fee!! lol!

HELP!!!!!

How are you getting on with the diet and what keeps you motivated? Have you had any food? :)

xx

Back