Introducing me..

stuchie

Hello all :)

I have just signed up to this forum, have been reading all the posts and diaries and have to say its the most inspiring reading! Got my bumper pack in the post today and will start tomorrow. Actually cant wait. My main goal is to lose 2 stone for my hols at the end of May, I am realistic in the fact that I may not achieve this but I'd like to get as close as poss!
I'm 33, married, no children..just a dog and a cat! I work full time and live in a beautiful little village in Warwickshire. I am a happy, positive person...lets see if I stay that way on this diet! lol.

Will start a diary asap, hope I get lots of support on here as I have lots to give all of you :D

Hey! Welcome to the forum and Exante. The potential losses on this diet are fab. I look forward to reading your diary and hearing about your losses!

Welcome and good luck. 2 stone is definitely achievable by end of May as the average weight loss on Exante tends to be a stone a month. I have lost 2 stone in 7 1/2 weeks so I can definitely say it works xx

I forgot to mention that in my last post - fab is right, 2 stone is achievable by may. I've lost 2 stone 1lb and I started 5 weeks ago.

Thank you :) I love this forum already! lol.
Roll on tomorrow...I'm already dreaming of wearing a bikini on holiday :)

well come and good luck x

Hiya and welcome :) 2stone is very achievable Hun, I wish you the best of luck!! Xx

welcome , hoping you stay happy , you'll surley stay happy seeing the results anyway lol

Welcome and good luck :)

Back