introducing myself! (pro points virgin)

hey all,

i'm Elisha, 23, 5"3 - 13st 10lb

I've been reading stuff on these forums for a few weeks and feel it really helps to motivate me and encourage me, so i've signed up!

I'm new to pro points, started on thursday, so this is day 5

At the minute i'm just doing it at home but when my friends mum gets back off holiday i'm going to start going to the meetings as i imagine that they are quite good for encouragement as well!

Anyhow, i was 10 stone when i was 18 (happy at that) and since i met my current partner i got comfortable (he;s one of those i love you how you are type of guys, no matter what size etc) which is great but i need a kick up the backside now. I also had my son, Noah, 15 months ago, and i lived off dominos during pregnancy , i think i was about 13 stone at the start of my pregnancy, so 10lb isnt that bad i suppose , but ive been using the baby excuse for too long now, and its time for a change! I want to get fit and healthy for my son, and i'm planning on starting running with my boyfriend soon, once i shift a little bit of weight at least! Only because i'll feel stupid running at this size, i'm in size 14-16 clothes and want to be a size 10/12 , i have F cup breasts so that puts clothes size up a bit haha, when i put my size 12 tops on they are like crop tops :s but thats the plan

I enjoy pro points, introduced me to loads of new foods, and obviously like many have mentioned before me, the idea that x (fattening food) is 8 points for something small and a decent healthy meal can be the same or less, i know which i'd rather pick, so it's making me make good choices, admittedly i do feel hungry during the day from time to time, but i drink tonnes of water and snack on fruit or WW snacks occasionally!

Anyway , sorry for the essay, and hi!

ps) I want to lose 50lb most of it by august, as im going to a festival in germany and would like to not have to wear baggy clothes to feel comfortable and not fat!

Hi Elisha, welcome! :)

I would like to lose a similar amount to yourself, another 52 pounds to be exact!

You've come to the right place for support and encouragement, you'll be addicted before long!

Good luck and look forward to seeing you around the forum :)

Welcome Elisha :) I was 13 stone 10 for a long time before I had my baby 5 months ago! I am finally under that now so it's great encouragement!

Back