introducing myself to century club...

Discussion in 'The Century Club' started by mermaid2708, 29 December 2008 Social URL.

1. mermaid2708

mermaid2708 new me!x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    gastric bypass
    hi. i am at the start of my (current) weight loss journey. i am currently on my optifast liquid shake shrink my liver and lower my bmi in time for my gastric bypass on 14/01/09. i need to loose roughly half my body weight (140lbs) so i am a mixture of nervous and excited and anxious. i have not been less than 13stones since i was 13 yrs old so i have not concept of what i will look or feel like as a 'normal' sized woman. :):confused::(:D:rolleyes::sigh: my emotions are a little all over the place at the this normal??? i also gave up smoking nearly 6 weeks ago with the aid of patches.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey Mermaid. Well you certainly wont be a member of the century club for long. Wishing you all the very best for your surgery and look forward to hearing of your losses. Good luck.
  4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Welcome to the Century Club and looking forward to sharing your journey with you :hug99:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.