OMG, fattest ive ever been and too scared to Weigh myself!

The workbook?!

Yep - as well as the book the's a workbook which has been put together. You work your way through it writing in it. There are also cards at the back for you to pull out and keep handy for those difficult moments. It is also less perscriptive than the main book (less of the must do this exactly as I say!) which suits my personality better...

Hey Emmaedes, u defo think we are in the same boat! Wish I was just 14sg something, being in the 15's for me is disgraceful!
Both my brothers are big (1 being at least 25st) and seeing my weight go up over yrs has be thinkin I will most definitely end up like him! My nans also big and now have diabetes... I do not want this for me! My mum seems to of escaped the fat cromazone and is about a size bloody 10!

I want to feel my waist without all the fat and want ppl to think wow she's lost weight not jeez she's massive!

I had a great new year last night and have woken up with a great attitude for tomoros start soo I hope it continues!

Happy new year everyone xxx

Happy New Years. I have weighed as my official start weight and its 15.2 so I'm joining u in the 15s so I put on half a stone over Xmas.

So dw we can do it together!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The amount I've eaten over Xmas is making me not want to weigh myself even more!

Have you weighed in evening then? I'm going to do mine tomoro morning & then weight every Wednesday... Really hopes go into ketosis quickly :$ xx

The amount I've eaten over Xmas is making me not want to weigh myself even more!

Have you weighed in evening then? I'm going to do mine tomoro morning & then weight every Wednesday... Really hopes go into ketosis quickly :$ xx

Dw about it .... Just think it will be the last time you ever see that number on the scales again!!!! When the number shows up just say "right now F off" :)!! That's what I did!!! Remember its ONLY downwards from here!!!

I weighed this morning :)! So will have weigh day as Tuesday mornings xxx

Its so hard, I often think shall I go to the doctor and see if there is any counselling but they often dont believe that fat people have eating disorders. maybe search for a clinic nearby? Im going to try really hard once more and just re-train myself, its all habits and behaviour, it needs to be practiced -like many things in life.
maybe set targets and perhaps have one treat a month? I plan to treat myself to a meal out after my first month, and Im going to get a tattoo designed for my thigh, which until I have sexy non flabby thighs I wont be able to get done! its just a little bit different to trying to squash into a size 10 or 8 dress, as I can pretend I look as nice in a bigger size, but very specific aims.
But if you know you might come off track, plan days off once a month or so, they might set you back a little but if you promise youre straight back on it might help keep you going.

So I had my last meal... New potatos, chicken n sweetcorn with peppercorn sauce. Ate soo much I made myself physically sick! Why do I do this... I cried, can't bloody move and feel gross! Can wait to have energy and not get out of breath walkin upstairs or to the shop!

Will be weighin in tomoro morning about 8am then it's all down hill from here (in lbs btw lol) xxx

So I had my last meal... New potatos, chicken n sweetcorn with peppercorn sauce. Ate soo much I made myself physically sick! Why do I do this... I cried, can't bloody move and feel gross! Can wait to have energy and not get out of breath walkin upstairs or to the shop!

Will be weighin in tomoro morning about 8am then it's all down hill from here (in lbs btw lol) xxx

Well this is the last time you will feel like this!!! Just think onwards and downwards!!!!! You will do fab Hun!!!

Here to support!!! Message me if you need to!!! I know how u feel so don't feel like it alone!!!! Xxxx

those boyfriends! my and mine are obsessed with food too! hes old fashioned greedy but he can totally turn food down and restrain himself, but hes got a massive appetite and when hungry is an angry bear!
im very intrigued about this book, is it something you can read/follow whilst eating S&S products?

Hello Hun

How you getting on today? Xxx

Back