Introducing myself :)

Thetrigos

Silver Member
Hello!

I've been lurking for a while now so i thought i'd introduce myself as i really want to get posting!

I'm joining weight watchers next week, and i'm hoping posting on here with all you lovelies will really help to inspire and motivate me.

I've just had my second baby, so will be joining after i've had my 6 week check. I've done weight watchers before, very successfully and had lost 1 stone in a relatively short period of time when i fell pregnant with number 2, and put it all back on plus some (ok, a lot!).

I've also (after reading about it on here) bought the exercise dvd you're all raving about, the 30 day shred with the scary looking woman! Although again haven't started it yet until i'm 6 weeks post push.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi I'm new to WW too. Did SW before and was successful for a short while, but it didn't fit in with my lurve for sweet things and kept on loosing control (not flexible enough for me either with having two 4 year old boys and not much time to always cook from scratch lol) Anyways I'm also going to my first meeting next week, so will be hopefully starting an online food diary to help me :)

Look forward to chatting with you all :)

Liz xx

Hiya ladies! Lovely to have you on board! Good luck with your WW journeys and let us know how you go on!!! xxxx

Back