Introducing the new Pro-points plan: *UPDATED TO THE CHANGES IN 2011!*

The ww food will need to be recalculated to what it says on the packaging until the new year they arent changing anything at all till then, as they are also changing ingredients in meals to make them lower on propoints

I have not heard anything about calories divide by 40 chick and I work for weight watchers sorry, for going shopping you can get a shop guide, a ww calculator or use the cardboard one you get in your folder at your launch meeting, but I personally would get the calc as the carboard one is rather fiddley

Yes, thats right, all the ww food will be repackaged with the propoints values on them, i joined a meeting today and the leader gave me a sheet of propoint stickers for me to write the new propoints of any old ww packaged food i had left so that there is no waste. The only problem i have is that i cant work out hubbys propoints as nobody will tell me without him paying money first and jumping on the scales. Although as he is roughly the same height and weight as me, maybe i should put him on 30 propoints???

Ahh I see. Thanks for that Sam. So does it drop down with each stone bracket as now or has that all changed too? I am a monthly pass person so have esource, can that work it out for me?

Thanks again.

If you use esource tomorrow morning it will update itself to the new plan :eek:

And if you make sure you update your weight every week, it will inform you when you drop points but you cant be any less then 29 hun

Thats why your leader now has to have your date of birth, height, weight and if you are to lose weight or maintain weight thats how its worked out now

Hi all
Thanks for all the info, sooo excited to start this. My meetings not till thurs, cannot wait till then. I do have a monthly pass, so does that mean i will be able to find my propoints allowance online? Or could someone help me out with it...?
My height is 5ft 6, my weight is 139lbs, i sit at a desk most of the day...oh and female 26years old.
Cheers :)

The ww food will need to be recalculated to what it says on the packaging until the new year they arent changing anything at all till then, as they are also changing ingredients in meals to make them lower on propoints

I have not heard anything about calories divide by 40 chick and I work for weight watchers sorry, for going shopping you can get a shop guide, a ww calculator or use the cardboard one you get in your folder at your launch meeting, but I personally would get the calc as the carboard one is rather fiddley

Ahhh ok I was confused as in 1st post it says

* Isn't it complicated having to take into account all these new variables, proteins, carbs, fibres, fat? I can't waste a lot of time counting!
It might look complicated but it's less so than you think. Besides, there's a little trick if you want to just grab something on the go and not have any surprises: look at the calories of the food and divide that by 40.

How much is the calculator?? My meeting isnt till Saturday Ive just signed up for free trial online for now

Never heard that, they are £7.95 until Jan 2011. If you go on esource tomorrow it should tell you your allowance :)

Aah - but as my leader informed us this morning, fruit is not FREE, its 0 points!! (Still cant work that one out, lol!).

Basically, I think she was saying dont stuff yourself with too much fruit, you wont see a weightloss?

Aah - but as my leader informed us this morning, fruit is not FREE, its 0 points!! (Still cant work that one out, lol!).

Basically, I think she was saying dont stuff yourself with too much fruit, you wont see a weightloss?

I think 'free foods' is a SW phrase so they prob dont wanna get mixed up xx

Lol! Makes no odds to me, anything screaming "healthy" makes me run in the opposite direction, be it fruit, chicken, fish (although i cant eat fish), rice....(She says as she finishes her chocolate profiteroles "YUM!")

Yes I would guess you are on 29 points that is the lowest points available. But then you get an extra 49 a week to play with as well!!

Lol! Makes no odds to me, anything screaming "healthy" makes me run in the opposite direction, be it fruit, chicken, fish (although i cant eat fish), rice....(She says as she finishes her chocolate profiteroles "YUM!")

Ha ha ha ha ha I am the same!!! Ive got to shift this 2 stone though eurghhhhhhh

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how many points I'd be allocated? I'm 35, 5'4 and 15st 6lbs. thankyou xx

Back