Introducing the new Pro-points plan: *UPDATED TO THE CHANGES IN 2011!*

Thank you very much. The age thing is certainly an incentive to shift as much as possible before I am 42, thank goodness I've only just had my birthday!

Re: Introducing the new Pro-points plan

Marge, you ain't the only one... I'm calling it quits now, need sleep haha. Planning to start this new plan tomorrow, provided E Source is up and running by then! I'm intrigued to know my new allowance. Bet it'll be about 60 points......... :p
Happy Pro Pointing people!

assuming you're a girl,
35 daily pp and 49 extra of course

Thank you very much, and yes I'm of the female variety! I'm in work from 10am tomorrow until 9pm, so I'm just going to have to wing it with my usual stuff and see how it goes!

Fingers crossed ladies!

Re: Introducing the new Pro-points plan

Hmm 42 pro points today for me...! I can see a very productive day rewriting recipes and so on at work ;)

37 points for me, just plotted breakfast and dinner, hope my enthusiasm continues haha

Would someone be able to tell me the points for my husband?

41 yrs
5ft 10
15 st 5
sedentary/at desk

Thanks!!

Looking forward to getting on with ProPoints. The website recalculated my points into Propoints from yesterday and some of the info i re-entered must've been VERY wrong as it said I had had 400 ProPoints lol. Turned out I had made some mistakes phew!

I was wondering what my hubbies would be too...

He is 39 years old
5ft 8"
15 Stone 10.5lbs

Me Im 28 (29 in less then a month, would that make a difference?)
5ft 1"
11 Stone 8lbs

Hi , I'd be very grateful if you could work out daily points for my husband who is
Aged 35
Height is 6'1
and weighs 18 st 0
sits down all day

Many thanks and good luck with the new plan peeps xx

how many pro points for me please

have ordered my pack from ww , but have to wait for delivery

i'm 42 , 5 ft 3 ....12st 4

thank in advance

Can somebody work out my points aswell please??
I'm fearing this change as i do it from home cause i can't afford to pay for classes or online :(

I'm 30, weigh 11 stone and am 5ft3inches.

Thank you x

"Deluxe Plan" that gives me the calculator, measuring tape , 3 books including the shopping list , that and a highlighter pen for £22!!!! plus delivery

Can somebody work out my points aswell please??
I'm fearing this change as i do it from home cause i can't afford to pay for classes or online :(

I'm 30, weigh 11 stone and am 5ft3inches.

Thank you x

Well I don't have a calc but i'm 24, weigh 11 stone and am 5ft3 too and i'm on 29PP. Since 29PP is the lowest you can go and the amount decreases the older you are then i'd say you were on 29.

Like I said, i've not been able to offically work that out but it would stand to reason!

Back