Introduction and a small request!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jojo74, 18 July 2009 Social URL.

1. jojo74

jojo74 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all!

This is my first post so please be gentle with me! :eek:

I have previously lost weight (6 stone) via LL about 6 years ago and due to various problems in my life comfort ate the whole lot back on!

I attempted to start CD back in November but really wasn't in the correct frame of mind. I have decided this year to turn my life around, I have so far managed to stop smoking, dealing with the finances and so I am now 100% focused on losing this weight!

So far (using packs left from my last attempt) I have lost 14lbs! I have tried to add a ticker thing on my signature - hope it works!

So on to my problem now is that my packs are running low and my old counsellor is not responding to my messages. I have tried another counsellor via the website but have yet to have a reply. I'm thinking that they may all be on holiday!!!! So can anyone here recommend a counsellor in the Gravesend area at all? Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong area! I really am worried that I'm gonna run out of packs and lose my motivation!!!!

Any help would be appreciated

Jo :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Yvonne1989

Yvonne1989 Needs to stop eating!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    Call up the national line and they should be able to dorct you to one in your area. this is what I done.
    Well done on the loss so far, how long did it take you??
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
  5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Well done with your loss so far thats brilliant :)

Welcome to mm and heres to the ticker moving the right way!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.