Introduction - just joined!

Hi everyone,

wanted to say hello as I just joined the board. :wavey:I have about 66 lbs to lose, perhaps even more if I get that far! I don't think I've been at "normal weight" according to my BMI ever, at least as an adult, so can't really imagine getting there. I'd be happy being a little overweight, I just want to get healthier. :)

We're trying for a baby, so that's the main reason I'm doing this now. Of course I've lost weight several times over the years, but always gained much more back! No good. So this time I'm taking it slow, changing my lifestyle and not making such drastic changes, hoping that'll be the key to permanent weight loss. Basically am just eating healthy and exercising. Been doing this more or less since last summer (got some of the weight back during the holidays...), and keeping up the motivation is the hardest thing for me, so I'm hoping that coming here and talking to all of you will help in the that department!

Hi,

I'm new too, just joined Slimming world and ready to change my lifestyle.

Sounds like your keen too - all the best with it, sure we can help each other out!

See you around the boards

N x

Back