*Introductions*

KayMarie

Hey everyone, now we have this lovely sub forum that we can use, I thought we should maybe intorduce oursleves?

My name is Kayleigh, I'm 21 and a student Nurse from Leeds :)

I have been on Zenichal nearly 4 weeks now but have not had a weigh in yet!

Mostly I have done ok, a couple of slip ups, of which I have paid for :eek: and I was ill for a week but other then that I think I have done well!

I do forget to take my tablets sometimes though!

I just hope I have lost some weight because I will be truly gutted If I haven't!

So, anyone else? :D

Hi Kaymarie, I just followed your link from PatientUK.
I'm Tanya, and have been on Xenical since the 13th January, my first weigh in I lost 1 stone.
I have only had one dose of the orange oil as I am very careful not to eat too much fat.
Heres to a few more stone disappearing.
Edited to add, that I like the way the profile works out your BMI and statistics.

Hello All,

My name is Jackie, i am 41 years old and live in Plymouth.

I am an admin assistant for Tesco and have worked for them for 5 years now, and have grown bigger every year. :eek:

I started the blueys on Saturday 14th Feb and have been doing ok, i will admit that i never really used to look at the labels of my food before but now i am an avid reader.... i'm amazed at the amount of fat in some products! Suffice it to say that my diet has been drastically changed. I don't want to suffer the orange oil any time soon :eek:

I was worried that the tablets weren't working so i stood on my scales on Tuesday morning after i had been taking them for 3 days and i was amazed to see that i had lost 3lbs!! and today i can do my belt up 2 holes smaller..... now i'm sure i haven't lost enough to warrant a couple of inches off my waist but i really think that i am less bloated and swollen because my diet is so much healthier now. :)

Sorry to have rabbited on so much, i'm really looking forward to joining in on this forum, i'm really happy to have found you.

Jax

Hi all, I'm Alison, and I've been on Xenical since April last year. I'm a sahm, and I also look after my wee nephew 3 days a week ( I must be mad lol :D )
My weight loss has now slowed down to about 1 pound per week,and I'm really happy with that :) I try to go to the gym at least twice a week, and I also try to get in a good few walks too.
My next weigh in ( at weight management) is this coming Friday, and I'm really really REALLY hoping that I reach my 6 stone loss mark...fingers, toes and everything else crossed :D
xx

Hi all!

I am LiSe, Married mum of 4 mini beasts who are 17,14,13 and 3.

I am a "lady of leisure" ;) and have always struggled with my weight mainly due to having a rubbish body with an Underactive Thyroid and PCOS.

I haven`t started on Xenical yet, As i`m still not 100%

I live in Surrey, Would be great if anyone lives nearby to meet up. (eek I sound like a stalker LOL)

I also have MSN if anyone wishes to add me :)

LiSe Xxxx

Hi everyone,

I have been on xenical and weight watchers for just over 3 weeks. I have lost 13 Ibs so am v.pleased with that. :bliss:

I am 36 and used to be a landlady but since I left that to have children and have been doing admin as a civil servant and had my daughter the weight has steadily increased. Until 3 wks ago, when I was 21 st 8 and I reached the point where i have to and want to do something about that for me and my daughter.

I am weighed weekly at w.watchers and will be 4 weekly at the GP's {hope the scales match Lol}

Good luck to everyone, I have been reading some of the other posts which are full of help and information.

All you "losers" {of Ilbs } are an inspiration!!! :happy096:

Last edited:
Hi Michele,

Welcome and Congrats on the weight loss!!

LiSe x

Hi all,

I'm also on Xenical, i started taken them on the 19th of Feb. I'm also doing slim fast so the amount of fat i'm having shouldn't be much at all. Doc advised i give these a try so here i am.

I'm though a little worried i haven't been doing things right with regards to fat consumption, will make a separate post.

Hi all,

I'm Emma, 28 and live in the North East. I'm an accountant for local government. I suffer from major depression and anxiety. I comfort eat and gradually my weight/dress size has increased steadily over ten years from 10 stone and a size 12 to 18 stone and a size 22. My weight/szie affects my confidence, which then sets off parts of my depression and so the cycle continues.

I'm currently trying to lose the 2.5kg the doctor has asked me to in four weeks in order that he can prescribe me Xenical but already I am reading food labels like a crazy woman.

Hope everyone has the best experience possible - I think it's fantastic to have the support of people on here that understand what people are going through.

Good luck to you all x

Hello Hayley and Emma, welcome to Minimins, as you know we are a friendly bunch, just shout if you need support and we will do our best :D

Jax

Back