Inventing Christmas Tofu

Discussion in 'LL Maintenance' started by Blonde Logic, 8 December 2009.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Well, its maybe been done before, but I have never seen or had it, so trying it!

Tofu in chunks, fresh cranberries, walnuts, spring onions, smoked garlic, salt and pepper, sage, onion powder, drizzle with a bit of Walnut oil and wee splash of balsamic.

Roasting it slowly with a tray of roast veg...carrot, swede, cauliflour, leeks, sweet potato, onion and lots of whole cloves of garlic drizzled with olive oil and rosemary.

Feeling a bit brighter seeing two trays of beautifully coloured food ready to cook.

Will let you know how it is. :)
  2. Blonde Logic

Well, I just had my dinner....and this was GORGEOUS.

I highly reccomend this - what a gorgeous combintation of tastes, colour and texture!

The combination of the sage, smoked garlic and cranberry - perfect- add the crunch and smoky nutty taste of roasted walnuts - it really made the tofu special - yum yum yummmmmmmmmmy. Is now, my favourite meal.

This week.

I really reccomend this people - I love Tofu, anyway, but this was really nice.

Cooked the veg for about an hour at 190c, and the tofu for about 40-45 minutes. Keep an eye on the nuts, if they start to get too brown, cover loosely with foil.

3. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

seems lovely for sure :D
  4. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

oooooooooooo sounds delicious!!!!
    daisy x
  5. Blonde Logic

It was gorgeous Daisy! Try it!!

LOVE your hair!!! Did nort recognise your avatar!! LOL :D
  6. kenshin112