Ipad food diary?

Ophelia105

Silver Member
Is anyone using a non calorie based food diary app? I can't seem to find one. All I want to do is track food and not the cals ( as I have spent years doing that it and it makes me obssessive!)

Ophelia105 said:
Is anyone using a non calorie based food diary app? I can't seem to find one. All I want to do is track food and not the cals ( as I have spent years doing that it and it makes me obssessive!)

Does it need to be an app? I have a great food diary that I designed myself, I an email you a copy if you like! Pm me your email address x

Thanks - offer is appreciated but I have a template I use on my laptop but I just keep forgetting to fill it in cos I don't have my laptop with me all the time. But I do have my iPad / iPhone

Oh I left a MSG but its gone! Thanks ever so for the offer - I have a diary on my laptop but I don't have it with me all the time. That's why I needed an app. I like to se your diary tho

You don't have enough posts to PM

I'd love an app too as I'm into my gadgets but use a template I've put together on my phone. Maybe one will come along at some point.....

I've been searching high and low in the app store and online and I can't seem to find one that does what I want! Very annoying!! Want a meal planner too but they are all pre selected meals :( I need an IT geek to create my dream app lol

Good ol fashioned notebook n pen. In my hand bag works a treat!

I use one called 'value diary' It was free when I downloaded it but I just looked and it isn't ??

Anyway it's made for ww! But I completely turned it into SW! I made 105syns per week! And 0 daily points! Add my own foods each day!

Here is a screen shot! I know it doesn't work for everyone buy for me it does! I added so many of my own foods, I just look new foods up on SW app when I'm not sure!

Attachments

• image-2480457009.jpg
    image-2480457009.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 627
  • image-1397242707.jpg
    image-1397242707.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 3,147
Purpled said:
I use one called 'value diary' It was free when I downloaded it but I just looked and it isn't ??

Anyway it's made for ww! But I completely turned it into SW! I made 105syns per week! And 0 daily points! Add my own foods each day!

Here is a screen shot! I know it doesn't work for everyone buy for me it does! I added so many of my own foods, I just look new foods up on SW app when I'm not sure!

This looks perfect! Can't find it in iTunes tho...

Pretty In Purple said:
You have just reminded me, I have iwatchr on my phone! You csn set that to whatever too

That looks really good - I have an iTunes voucher somewhere and as soon as I've found it....

Thnx v muvh

Iwatchr is working well. Not sure if I am using it to its optimum but it's definitely giving me a food diary plus ongoing syn total which is fab as I save my syns for wine and weekends..

Just downloaded iwatchr to my iPhone..looks great! Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back