Iphone app for minimini??

Rkmriddell

Gold Member
Hi

Is anyone using the iPhone app for this forum? I joined the forum via the app and just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same probs - the app tells me I have no access to pm and I can't refresh when on 3G signal?

TIA. Bex x

I'm using the app, everything so far Is going great. The app is working fine and finding it such a help having a way of tracking with me all the time.

Bigdaddydave said:
I'm using the app, everything so far Is going great. The app is working fine and finding it such a help having a way of tracking with me all the time.

I know this site is brill for motivation too but must say I'm gettin kinda addicted to it, my hubby hasn't heard a word out of me since I discovered this app !!!!!!!!

I joined today both online and on the app. You do indeed have to post 50 times before you get access to certain things such as private messages

Jay27 said:
I joined today both online and on the app. You do indeed have to post 50 times before you get access to certain things such as private messages

Thanks for confirming x

I can not seem to find the ww app at all tried every spelling under the sun but no luck, or do u have to be a member online to get it???

The WW app is only available in the Uk though. I managed to get it in Ireland as a friend of mine lives in the Uk and has s Uk iTunes!
So if your Irish, you won't find it on it on iTunes!

Ah right I never thought about that, may be you can get some one with a UK iTunes to send you the file, you won't b able to update the app. But at least you would be able to use the app.

Back