1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Iphone app

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Darby, 6 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Darby

Darby New Member

Is there a iPhone app to calculate syns. I haven't been able to log on to website on iphone
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

Slimming World - Everyday is a green day!
    No, I read there might be one coming soon, but not yet. :(
  4. papercrane

papercrane Lost in the harbor

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World (serial offender: third time lucky)
    I can't wait. Hopefully it'll have the feature you can scan a barcode and it'll just zip up the syns. I had a painstaking trawl round sainsbury's the other day looking things up on my phone as I went. Just a few things that I hadn't thought of in advance. Took forever..! I have actually got the directory from last year - should've brought it along...
  5. Helen Clark

Helen Clark Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Wow a barcode zapper which calculated syns - now that would be handy on the iPhone. I'd be zapping all day long and telling people how many syns they were eating!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.