Iphone App

Maybride2011

Does anyone know of any good iPhone apps that work with the discover plan?? Could really do with something diary like where I could track my food and get points on the go? Xx

Maybride2011 said:
Does anyone know of any good iPhone apps that work with the discover plan?? Could really do with something diary like where I could track my food and get points on the go? Xx

Hi, I found a good one on here last week - iWatchr. It costs about 69p

Hello

Thanks for the advise although I'm doing DP and that is for PP shame as looked like a good app :-( x

I use this app and I'm doing DP. It's a pain to enter all your own food but once in, it's easy to use. To calculate points on DP you just need to set it to 'European old'. Hope this helps.
Karen

I agree iwatcher is gr8 for pointing. Ive started back today after loosing 2 stone 2 yrs ago put 8lb on over xmas but want 2 loose a further 2. Not keen on pp so glad i found this forum :D x

That's fab thanks everyone! Downloaded it
and was just was I was after thanks guys xx

Just wanted to check if you are still using the app and if you would recommend it for iphone, i'm on discovery and write everything down in a book but a good app would be great for me - is it time consuming?

I've been using the app and it's my life saver as sometimes when I'm out and about I forget to write things down defo recommend :)

Back