iPhone apps for weight loss

Debs1972

MiniMins Addict
Hi all

Does anyone use iPhone apps for weight loss ie pedometers, weight/food/exercise trackers? I currently use a few as I have not been able to find one that does all

A good app for helping motivation for running is Nike+GPS. It tracks you on your run and records your time and the calories you have burned. Really good app :D

Thanks Cdavies.
I have just realised I am losing my memory:sigh: I have Nike+GPS and the little transmitter thing that you attach to your trainer. Need to go and find that :)

I really like free app Cardiotrainer. Uses gps to track distance , steps and gives calories burned.

My Fitness Pal (I think that's what it's called) is what my colleagues use. It's like a calorie & exercise tracker. The app is free and you can track via the website. I think it calculates your BMR and how many calories you need to eat a day to achieve certain weight loss goals e.g. 2lbs a week or whatever. It's pretty good, it has the calorie count for pretty much every food of all brands, even Aldi stuff! If I didn't have the WW tracker I'd use it! :)

Ya I love the my fitness pal app.. Ive also started the c25k (couch to 5k) challenge! Gettin there now on week 5 and doing good.. Wouldnt have done it without the app on my phone tho, it pushes you even further than u think u can go! Big recommendations here!!

Back