iPhone

Do I want one, silly question, oh yes I do want one!!!

Aww poop, I've just got myself an all dancing, all singing XDA from O2, I'm very pleased with it, but the iPhone looks fab.

Cant say Im convinced about the iphone ~ does look good in the adverts, but personally I not sure that it'll be as good as it's press.
That said if it was on offer like for free as an upgrade I'd give it a go ~ but don't think id spend £299

MadamD ~ have been thinkin about the XDA myself ~ is it as good as it's reviews?

Cant say Im convinced about the iphone ~ does look good in the adverts, but personally I not sure that it'll be as good as it's press.
That said if it was on offer like for free as an upgrade I'd give it a go ~ but don't think id spend £299

MadamD ~ have been thinkin about the XDA myself ~ is it as good as it's reviews?

Well I've only had it since yesterday, so I'm still getting to grips with it all, but so far I think it's fantastic, I'm really impressed with it and it is very easy to use, will let you know how I get on :)

Now seen loads of these for sale on ebay ~ some frm UK distributors, but most frm USA ~ going for ridiculous amts of money (as per usual) and yet still locked to an American network ~ so actually no use elsewhere as yet.

Me, well if I do want one, i'll wait until officially launched in the UK, working on UK networks and then when or if it starts to play up ~ well you can take it back.

As for the video clip ~ bet that was repeated all over the USA, some folks really have more money than sense. Good on the guy who swapped places ~ ended up with the phone and more for nothing :D must have laughed his socks off.

Back