Ireally wanted to stuff my face with bad food

tut.....yeh ill wait but im rather drunk now and need to go to bed haha

lol Ohhhh doggy Vicky?

Im sure we can share again.

He is lush!!!!

MMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm

He WILL be the new Mr woof! lol

Woofy x

lol...Ok, u go to bed, I best also. Have an early start 2m, going bowling early doors with the boys...

Nun night girlies. Sweet dreams

Woofy x

Night girlies, im off too. Sleep well. I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how the gym was.

i have my eldest going to cricket tomorrow and the youngest wanting to go see animals, we are going to the local garden centre, they have animals and fish lol

Im dreading it. Missy can we swap? AS for the push up bra, dont you kust need your vibration plate!!!!

night ladies xx

Yoy lot are mad! ;) Sorry I missed the photo, but I married my fireman so I can look at the old photos of him in uniform :D:D Lush!! xx

Yoy lot are mad! ;) Sorry I missed the photo, but I married my fireman so I can look at the old photos of him in uniform :D:D Lush!! xx

Old foto`s of him? Get his uniform back on and gets some sexy new 1`s babes :D:D

Woofy x

oh. p.s best share as Vicky missed the 1st lot of pics lol

yes woofy's fireman is a dish and a half. but i prefer them with the rough look. mr fireman was too clean for me! :D
and yes woofy would make a fortune with her sexy voice doing the phones:D she cetainly has me going lmao,
wish i was here last night :cry:
oh well, morning all

pmsl... Good morning Miss FAF.

Its a shame I cant post his "movie" That would make Jim Jim`s hair curl. ( has he hair?)

Woofy x

Ooo but it would be so worth it!

I`ll send u Missy`s f/b details babes
Woofy x

Ping, there goes my text OOOoooo I wonder who that can be : o )

MMMmmmmmMMMMmmmmmMMMMmmm

x

Ooo but it would be so worth it!

I`ll send u Missy`s f/b details babes
Woofy x

Ping, there goes my text OOOoooo I wonder who that can be : o )

MMMmmmmmMMMMmmmmmMMMMmmm

x
lmao, bet you get annoyed when he sends a text in the morning and you dont get it till hours later?! your bloomin phone

I know, my phone is PANTS!

He seems to text the same time each morning when his having his stinky stick ( they will have to stop) and coffee. Nice!

Woofy x

Back