Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Hi folks, mind if I join in? Just registered on the forum tonight but have been in SW since start of Jan :)

Just back from a week in Spain so am dreading Wednesday's weigh in.. fingers crossed I won't have done too much damage!

Week 1: 8.5 lbs
Week 2: 3.5 lbs
Week 3: 4lbs
Week 4: +1lbs
Week 5: 4.5 lbs
Week 6: 1 lbs
Week 7: 0.5 lbs
Week 8: 2 lbs
Week 9: 2.5 lbs
Week 10: no weigh in was in sunny spain!

Hi folks, mind if I join in? Just registered on the forum tonight but have been in SW since start of Jan :)

Just back from a week in Spain so am dreading Wednesday's weigh in.. fingers crossed I won't have done too much damage!

Week 1: 8.5 lbs
Week 2: 3.5 lbs
Week 3: 4lbs
Week 4: +1lbs
Week 5: 4.5 lbs
Week 6: 1 lbs
Week 7: 0.5 lbs
Week 8: 2 lbs
Week 9: 2.5 lbs
Week 10: no weigh in was in sunny spain!

hey hun.:welcome2: i joined sw in january too. lucky u in spain. hope u had a great time :)

Thanks chick had a great time - was half board so lots of lovely food but no option of having sauce etc on the side, plus limited choice with set menu's :( according to the scales today I am only about 1.5lbs up, but that could all change by Weds!!

Hoping for a loss as I'm close to getting my 2stone & club 10 awards & I want those stickers!! Lol

Glad to see that there are a good few Irish on here it'll be very handy for getting advise etc re Irish foods etc that aren't listed in the books

hi aineyg, OMG you have done so well so far. how much have you lost in total? good luck with the weigh in on weds...even if you have put on a pound or two - a holiday in Spain would have been worth it, and the way youre going, youll have it lost in no time.fingers crossed you'll have lost tho!
I need to lose two lbs this week...(she says after having a cuppa tea with two slices SW carrot cake and a hifi bar :eek:....)its all within my syns tho, so Im allowed, just feels like Im being naughty!

hi aislingb, how are you getting on this week hun?

Hi Debbie, have lost 1 stone 11.5lbs as of Weds last - would love to have a loss this week but I do think after the hols it's a little unrealistic! Sure God loves a trier as they say ;) I'd actually be ok with a gain this week because of the hols it just means I need to knuckle down during the week ahead to claw back for the next weigh in.

That said my weigh day is Wednesday [night class...ugh :(...] so I'm hoping if I stick with the plan til then I should be ok and the damage won't be so bad!

I love how SW lets you have lovely treats to satisfy the cravings - I did cheat a little today as I've an awful chest infection/flu and feel rubbish so I had a mini crunchie (purely for medicinal reasons ;) )!

Thanks chick had a great time - was half board so lots of lovely food but no option of having sauce etc on the side, plus limited choice with set menu's :( according to the scales today I am only about 1.5lbs up, but that could all change by Weds!!

Hoping for a loss as I'm close to getting my 2stone & club 10 awards & I want those stickers!! Lol

Glad to see that there are a good few Irish on here it'll be very handy for getting advise etc re Irish foods etc that aren't listed in the books

1.5 lbs is not bad for a holiday gain wouldnt worry too much hun that could all change by way in day :) u started a week before me and im 1 st 10.5 lbs down. only lost 2.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks so im hoping for a better loss this week but im not too confident! im 3.5 off my 2 stone. if we dont get there this week we'll get it next week hun :D

hi debbief :)
im good thanks..im hoping for a good loss this week ive only lost 2.5 lbs in 2 weeks!i hadnt been excersising or eating proper meals for 3 weeks i was in pain with my shoulder and oculdnt even cook. my husband had to do everything!!
im gonna be really good this week i want to get my 2 stone award tuesday week :D
how is your week going? xxx

You are all doing so well! :) I am really struggling STM the last two weeks going away next weekend so will have to be 100% this week and hope it says off!!

hi hun :)
your doing well too u shouldnt compare yourself to other people. how are u struggling maybe we might be able to help :) xxx

Thanks! think i have hit a plateau i have stayed the same for last two weeks trying success express this week sticking to it really well but weighed myself this morning and looks like no change again :-( . My class is on Tuesday night so will keep going till then.

I haven't had as much time for walking the last couple of weeks so i have cut back on syns but does not seen to be working

Any ideas?

Thanks! think i have hit a plateau i have stayed the same for last two weeks trying success express this week sticking to it really well but weighed myself this morning and looks like no change again :-( . My class is on Tuesday night so will keep going till then.

I haven't had as much time for walking the last couple of weeks so i have cut back on syns but does not seen to be working

Any ideas?

success express is a good idea hun and seen on the forum it really works and gets people back on track again!
That would have been my suggestion. u might have a good loss this week.fingers crossed! :)
let me know how u get on. my weigh in night is tuesday too xxx

Thanks aislingb will do. I am enjoying slimming world so will keep going xx

yeah me too hun. try to to worry too much your willing so you'll be fine. :)
we'll get there in the end!!

Hey cailini

I am all new to this forum/thread! Be gentle!

There are no classes within bout 50miles of me so I joined sw online. Had no idea what it was all about so spent the weekend reading up on it and am on the wagon from today

I work shifts/nights so find it hard to get my self organised and plan my meals!

Any tips or info ye would like to share would be much appreciated!

Thanks girlies!

Hey cailini

I am all new to this forum/thread! Be gentle!

There are no classes within bout 50miles of me so I joined sw online. Had no idea what it was all about so spent the weekend reading up on it and am on the wagon from today

I work shifts/nights so find it hard to get my self organised and plan my meals!

Any tips or info ye would like to share would be much appreciated!

Thanks girlies!

hey hun. :welcome2: my tip would be weigh your healthy extras. u can go way over without realising. you'll get loads of tips here and if u have any questions just ask ;) xxx

Ok 1/2 lb up! ! don't know where i am going wrong! i am going to keep a food diary this week and use flexible syns on my weekend away :)

hiya hun. how about posting your diary on here. people will give u great feedback. i know its soul destroying but stick with it.. :) x

Back