Irish eyes are smiling

Well done!!! you'll be there in no time now :D

well done,,thats brilliant!!

:party0011: Congratulations :party0011:

Congratulations!

Well done, that is a fab loss x

Woo go supermaria!(just added supermaria to dictionary, as I have a sneaky suspicion I will be using it often in the future!)

That's amazing, well done you. So happy for you. Think how amazing you will feel at Christmas 2 stone lighter, you can totally do this.

I'll make sure you turn up on the telly again when you're at goal! Hopefully your telly will be the same lovely size (jealous he he) but the inches on you will have changed big time!

xoxo

Pfft... surgery is no match for the weight watchers points system/minimins inspiration!

I'm doing ok.. I put on 2lbs in one day lol because I ate my full 25 points. Whenever I do a couple of days on 25 it goes up, when I do 20 I lose. I'm comfortable on 20 so going to do that and if I go a couple of points over I'm not really cheating! Walked 3 miles today woohoo...so much more enjoyable than the dreaded exercise bike of doom.:cry: It was a nice power-walk though and I was out of puff and sweaty (sorry tmi) so it was doing something!
Kids went back to nursery today...I missed them but enjoyed my walk (and some time to myself) so it's ok I suppose!
How about yourself?
xoxo

Yes going for a walk is great and you did really well to do 3 miles. I get some funny looks at times as I have a pink pet stroller for my cute maltese terrier who following a hip operation can only walk a short distance before getting in her buggy and enjoying being pushed around like the little diva that she is!!
All good fun tho . xx Maria xx

I know I'm a bit slow on this but WELL DONE :D my net's been down and I've gone over my internet allowance on my phone so I've not been around so much lately. I'm missing this place I have to say! xx

Back