Irish eyes says How you doin?

im feeling like crap had a bad day with the kids and look at the time,,hrs left before they go to bed!!!

Hi guys,

I'm happy to say at the weigh in today :scale: I had lost 1lb. :party0011:

Congratulations Irish Eyes.

Aww yummymummy I hope the day has improved for you hunny, Its hard in school hols ( or are they younger than that ?) if the day seems long but maybe a dvd together or a cooking session or failing that chuck a big bucket of sleep dust over them!! Cheer up cos look at that amazing signature name you have !! I mean whats Irish eyes compared to ......YummyMummy xxxxxx

I guess it's the name Irish Eyes. I'm on another forum and wanted to be able to post without some of my family finding out. I saw a picture of Hello Kitty and was going to use that as a name but it was taken so I said "Feck it, I'll translate it." Hence Dia Duit Puisín was born!

feeling really low a bit anti climax tbh.. i lost 1.5lbs this week but wanted more and felt like i should of had more but well 1.5 off is better than 1.5 on plow on through.. well done on all your losses

Congrats lilminx. I know that you might feel low but it is better than putting it on.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm happy to say at the weigh in today :scale: I had lost another 1lb. :party0011:

Back