Irish eyes watching Dallas

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by irish eyes, 7 August 2010 Social URL.

1. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

You know when your changing your life style?( or trying to) Well as I usually associate tv with a chance to sit down at last and therfore reward myself with a cuppa and something "nice" usually of the high cal variety :17729:, I thought I would share a new trick that so far is working. I treated myself to the box sets of Dallas, Dynasty and ER as somewhere through my busy life way back in the 80s I missed a lot of episodes ,so I now watch an episode a day and just munch on an apple that I cut into tiny squares.:superwoman: The reason this might be working is that the last time I watched it I was as slim as Crystal and Sue Ellen and prob wore similar clothes (ha ha) but its reminding of that energy so Im really more focussed.:girlpower:Maybe memory recall might help for others ? Maybe a song or outfit or show from when you felt at your best? its surely worth trying tho Im not sure when I achieve my target the world will be ready for a new Crystal Carrington complete with padded shoulders ( cos mine will be so skinny by then):rotflmao:Maria x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.