Irish Molly's 2011 Diary

Oh yes Jan! I'm a bad girl .
Today has been a bit better. Calorie wise I've probably had about 300 more than I should have. Possibly in the apple tart and then a few sweets!
Hopefully that's my lot for today!!

Yesterday was pretty much like Sunday. Not the worst day, some good choices and some naughty ones( roses, Christmas pudding and custard )
If today goes much the same , I'll be happy enough.
I love the week before Christmas, so I don't mind having the naughties this week!!!!

I just decided this past half hour that Ive got to either get with the flow, or really stay on track. Im fighting myself all the time over the couple of weeks coming up to Christmas and instead I should just relax. If I didnt get so worked up I reckon I wouldnt be so obsessed!!!
Anyhow, have a good day. xx

I get you Clarri. Don't beat yourself up. You have done very well. Yes, the next week or so may undo some of your good work but not all of it. Make as good choices as possible and just enjoy the rest. Otherwise you will constantly see saw between guilt and deprivation. Least, that's how I think.

Oh, that damn see saw!!!

Aiming for a semi sensible day with as good choices as possible.
B:porridge
L: carvery but will only have turkey and green veg. No potato, gravy or stuffing.
D: prawn salad
Snacks: will reserve for some Xmas naughties as I'm offered them!

Sounds good incorporating Xmas goodies as yer snacks x

Sounds great - hope you enjoyed :) x

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! I hope everyone has a happy, enjoyable time over the holidays. I won't be on here much till the new year. Then, I will address the gain from just eating too much processed foods.
Enjoy!! See you all in the battle lines in Jan 2012!

Same to you Molly - Have a fantastic time :D xx

Back