Irish Molly's 2011 Diary

Mmmm choco digestives:)

I'm cutting out the choccie biccies this week. Remind me I said that, if I post anything with chocolate in it before next Saturday. Thats my friends birthday and I'll have to have her cake!!

Will do ;)

Doing ok the past couple of days. Definitely no chocolate of any kind, so I'm proud of that.
I made my Christmas puds today. I usually have a brandy(seeing as I have the bottle out) but I resisted the temptation due to my no alcohol rule till mid Dec!!
Hopefully my efforts are keeping me in check!!

Well done on both fronts! Resisting chocolate is super, resisting brandy when it's open right in front of you verges on superhuman! :D

Lol, it was a push to avoid the brandy, oh the smell, yum yum. Anyway, one would have led to another and then possibly the munchies !! Today is going well, so far!

Good job on resisting chocolate. That's a really tough one for me :)

Another decent GL day today:
B: usual 40g porridge, 15 g mixed seeds. Coffee and 500 mls water
L: open chicken salad on brown bread but left half the bread as there was also a good portion of coleslaw and beetroot.
Coffee
D: 120g swordfish steak with broccoli, peas and three baby pots
Snacks: one apple , two kiwi fruit with 100 mls EasiYo Greek n honey yoghurt.

Food looks good, and mmmm Swordfish. Yummy!

Swordfish has similar texture and appearance as a tuna steak. My local fish shop always has it and fresh tuna as well. It makes for a nice change.

Food today
B: usual porridge
L: slice oat bread with tuna salad and courgette soup.
D: prawn, veg and quinoa stirfry.
S: two slices homemade brown bread with damson jam.
Reflection: a bit too much bread today but I just fancied it. I find it best to eat a food you fancy than let it grow into a sense of deprivation.

Mm courgette soup! I agree, it's better to have a bit of something than have it prey on your mind until you eat loads! Anyway your breads all sound healthy as breads go. :)

irish molly said:
I find it best to eat a food you fancy than let it grow into a sense of deprivation.
very true!

Food sounds very yummy today. You ate health types of breads so I say it's way better than eating plain old white bread.

Very true and good reflection. It is good to give yourself some of what you crave and get it out the system.

Back