Irish Syn Free Sausages

A lot of my friends in slimming world dont like them but I actually like them myself, my favourite is garlic and herb as there is a real taste of garlic off them

Yeah I do love garlic, I actually love the frylite garlic spray but I'm banned using it in the actifryer because DH hates garlic and cant stand the smell in the kitchen

Oh I haven't seen it it sounds yum! My mum is always complaining about frylite she says it's impossible to get off the frying pans!! :p I must go and do a proper shop this weekend and have a look for everything! :)

Seriously.... all 3 flavours are free !?! Really ? wow yay

Im an online member and theres no info for them on the syns / food lists :(

Tried the mallons sausages - they're gorgeous! Tesco only had the plain ones but I wouldn't find the taste any different to the normal mallons! Very tasty :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't tried the syn free sausages as they sell out very fast. Are they worth it or should I just syn a sausage? Only have the one at aby one time anyway and most are around the 5 syn Mark.

Melissa, personally I actually like them but I do know people who dont like them, all I can say is give it a try and see how you like them

I'll try them to see. Have a pack of qourn sausages in my freezer and not a huge fan of them.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me neither Melissa

Excellent

I saw some sausages in asda that I think were Mallons. I noticed them because they were ,I think,97% fat free,also free from wheat,gluten and maybe something else?? Will have to call in and see if I was imagining things!!! x

BBTB13, if they are in a blue packet then chances are that is the right sausages, google the pack and you will see the packet then

Anytime my dear

For anyone who isn't near a Tesco, my local Super Valu do the Mallons sausages as well! Lifesaver sometimes.

I had ONE superquinn sausage last week and it was 8 SYNS! Not worth it when you can have the Mallons ones for free.

I totally agree BrokenMirrors, they are not quite the same but to me they are brilliant because I feel I'm eating a sausage

....and if you have them on your HEX B bread with an egg, it is an amazing sambo! You definitely don't taste the difference then.

Back