Irish Syn Free Sausages

I use weetabix as my hexB so I have given up on bread (except after weigh in on a tuesday) but I do agree

Me too but DH hates them (that made me happy as I can eat them all then guilt free :))

I have a pedometer and am aiming for 10,000 steps per day - I'm not a 'walker' so this is quite challenging for me! :rolleyes:

I'm not even sharing with the other half lol. Bought him potato and leek sausages.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't eat bread during the week because I usually have porridge or scan bran for brekkie..... but at weekends when I have the time, it's slimming world frys all the way!

I have bread as my healthy extra nearly every day! I just love my bread.

I love having big frys at the weekend! Yummy :)

I used my Hex B bread for eggy bread with rashers and a pile of mushrooms on Sunday, was amazing!

I used my Hex B bread for eggy bread with rashers and a pile of mushrooms on Sunday, was amazing!

That sounds really good!

I love sw so much like I never thought you would be able to eat eggs bacon and sausages like this! I love nothing more than my fry at the weekend and sometimes during week if not enough time I might just have a bacon and egg toasted sandwich with little bit of ketchup (synned). It's like heaven :)

BBTB13, keep looking for them, they are so worth it

Are both the mallons and slender choice sausages still syn free? I heard an awful rumour one of them wasn't anymore but can't remember where or which one!! xx

Hiya,

As far as I know both are still free. They are very hard to find though! So hit and miss!

Back