Irishchubs food diary

I'm quite happy to have my pasta and sauce cold. I'll make it up the night before, keep it in the fridge and scoff for lunch. I love pasta. Am trying all red days this week though for optimum first week weight loss

1/2 Pkt of funsize (think it would be much more FUN if they were full size!!)maltesers (2.5syns)

ROFL - that made me chuckle! I agree - what's fun about eating the smallest packet of maltesers?

I KNOW!! And you know whats worse??? I only had a half a pkt! Picture the scene,im in the bath (well dont picture wet wobbly me in the bath) but I was having a nice cup of tea and lying in my lovely bath which was gorgeous cos it had a lovely Lush bathbomb in it and the dh comes up with a "funsize" pkt of maltesers, but I was feeling guilty about eating them after having the black pudding yest afternoon so I made him eat half them!!

It's like the term fun run? Fun. And Run. in the same sentence? WHY? They're just trying to trick us.

Here - at least you have got a DH who you can share calories with! Mine doesn't do eating (skinny sod) we're like jack spratt and his wife.

fun run!!! heehee!!! I know, whats fun about sweating like a mule and your pelvic floor being under intense pressure!!! lol

Oh, my dh does eating alright, apparently, he also does hairdressing - when I was in the bath he called me and said, Róisin, we've a wee problem, and I was like what?!?! So in he comes with my beautiful dd and he'd only gone and cut her fringe!!! VERY BADLY!!! Ahhhh men!!!!!!!

Monday 2nd
GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Banana
2 weetabix (hxb) + milk (hxa)

Snack
Yoghurt

Lunch
Baked potato, beans and cheese (hxa + 4 syns)
Pkt of grapes

Snack
Choc and orange hifi bar (hxb)

Dinner
Quorn bolognaise
Pasta
2 glasses low alcohol sparkling wine (3.5syns)
An orange

7.5 syns for the day

Tues 3rd Feb
RED DAY
Breakfast
Banana (in car on way to work)
THEN in work I had another banana and 2 weetabix (hxb) and milk (hxa)

Lunch
2 allinson snack rolls (hxb) 3 slices of lean ham, 2 laughing cow light (hxa) and pickled onions
Pkt of apple and grape segments
Strawberry mullerlight

Snack
Chupa chups sugar free apple lolly (1.5syns)
Apple

Dinner
Pork steak (fat removed before cooking)
Green salad

Snack
Pkt of mini jammy dodgers (4syns)
Cuppa

Syns for the day - 5.5

Last edited:
RED DAY 9th Feb 09
Breakfast
28g shreddies (hxb) and milk (hxa)

Snack
1 orange
Pkt of apple slices w. grape segments

Lunch
Ham, cheese (hxa) and tomato sandwich made w. 2 nimble (hxb)
Pot of hartleys low fat jelly (0.5syns)

Snack
Strawberry mullerlight w. chopped banana

Dinner
Chicken stirfry w. dragon brand curry (2syns)

Snack
Transformasnacks spicy - 7.5 (only found out after that I could have pickled onion ones same size of bag for 4syns!!!)
Glass of low alc wine - 3
Chupa chups lolly - 1.5

14.5 syns for day

Last edited:
Green day
Breakfast
Banana
Hifi Bar (hxb)

Lunch
Boots king prawn noodle salad - 3syns
Boots onion rings - 3 syns
Mullerlight

Snack
An orange
A pkt of apple slices

Dinner
Quorn bolognaise
Pasta
42g reduced fat cheddar (hxa)

Snack
2 wholemeal nimble (hxb)
4 tsp jam OR 2 lcl and tomato(hxa)
2 finger kitkat - 5.5syns

Syns for day 11.5

Breakfast
Strawberry mullerlight with banana chopped into it.

Snack
Grapes

Lunch
Boots Delicious King prawn and noodle salad (3 syns)
Shapers Onion Rings Mmmm...(3syns)

Snack
Cherry Mullerlight
Pkt of apples

Dinner
Quorn bolognaise made with passata, onions, mushrooms, garlic, green peppers,oregano and 1 tablespoon of bisto.
Pasta shells
42g low fat cheddar (HXA)

Snack
2 slices ww bread (HXB) toasted
2tsp reduced sugar jam (0.5 syns)
Cup of tea

So 6.5syns all day - might have some maltesers then and that would bring me up to 10.5 so still not bad!!

Well this is the plan, 2 more days and then I can weigh myself!!! Do feel like im eating too much though...any opinions?

Didnt have the maltesers or the toast and jam but did have quarter of a cherry cous cous cake w. 2 tsp jam

i also had the king prawn and noodle salad from boots! there was a sauce with it wasn't there... is that included in the 3 syns it was totalled up to be?

i also had the king prawn and noodle salad from boots! there was a sauce with it wasn't there... is that included in the 3 syns it was totalled up to be?

Far as I know the sauce is included in the 3 syns otherwise i think it would say excl. sauce?? ;)

Tues 17th Feb
Red day
Breakfast
Pkt of grapes
Coffee
Snack
Asda Light yogurt (free!!!)
Banana
Lunch
Chicken and bacon sandwich on 2 nimble (hxb)
1 tbsp asda light mayo (2.5)
Orange
Pkt of apples
Dinner
2 Home-made burgers w. ex lean mince (1 w. 58g brown roll - hxb)
2 slices dairylea light
Relish (2 tbsp - 2syns)
Hartleys sugarfree jelly (1/2 syn)

Just got them last night and I think they're thicker - dont taste much diff tbh - I had the cherry one and have a strawberry one in for lunch and they're free so i'd rather pay 36p per pot then 65p (oh and they do 6 for £2 (and we are trying to watch the pennies atm!) Pot is similar size too!!! :D

Have been a very bad girl and have been off and on sw for a while but im gonna stick to it now, from today and even if I dont lose cos of the quantities I eat at least im sure to maintain!!!

Monday - RED DAY
breakfast
Pkt of grapes, a banana and a pear

lunch
salad bowl w. mixed lettuce, ham, roast beef, pickled onions and sliced boiled egg
Cherry mullerlight
Pkt of tayto onion rings (3 syns)

dinner
2 home-made burgers (1 wholemeal 58g bap - hxb)
2 slices dairylea light (hxa)
bacon medallions

strawberries and sweetener

Syns - 3 syns for crisps and 10 syns for 4 vodka and soda

dragon curry

Hi

just letting you that SW head office have finally tested dragon brand curry and it is actually 58 syns per tub not 10

Back