new person....food diary.

lysas

hi came on here as i have recently joined slimming world...and im a little worried that i may be eating too much....i have looked at other peoples food diaries and seem similar but im stuffed and eating alot more than i used to.so was hoping that if i post my own food diary some of you pro slimmers may be able to tell me if all is ok....

tuesday: breakfast: had none as was late for my sw meeting.....
lunch: spaghetti with a homemade sauce of tomatoes,celery,onions.pepper and chillies.
snack:3 ryvita (hexB) with tuna and cottage cheese dip.
Tea: chilli con carne and rice muller fruit corner 4 syns.
snack: another fruit corner ( as OH decided to eat ben and jerrys caramel choochoo in front of me.)

today however i am addicted to yoghurts..only having fruit corners as bought wrong ones will sort that soon....so...

Today: breakfast: natural fromage frais with pineapple
snack: 3 ryvita (HEXB) with tuna dip and fruit corner 4 syns
lunch: left over spaghetti n sauce
snack: carrot sticks and tuna dip...another fruit corner....4 syns
tea: 1/2 baked mackeral and plain cous cous with few drops of lemon juice and another fruit corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so my total syn today was 12......does this seem like a lot of food??

THANK YOU. :)

doing the extra easy. i will buy the muller fat free as i know they are syn free. i just accidently picked up the wrong ones on my weekly shop....from what i gather my meals are syn free too......i just feel so heavy at the moment defo dont think im going loose.

doing the extra easy. i will buy the muller fat free as i know they are syn free. i just accidently picked up the wrong ones on my weekly shop....from what i gather my meals are syn free too......i just feel so heavy at the moment defo dont think im going loose.

Hi,

Just reading through your diary... don't think your eating too much.

I stuck 100% to the plan but lost nothing in my first week but after the second week the weight started to come off.

ok. im just feeling the pressure as my leader said they set a 1/2 stone in first 2 weeks target as there is no reason why i shouldnt loose half a stone in 2 weeks. and this woman in my group lost 6lb in her first weigh in :(

lysas said:
ok. im just feeling the pressure as my leader said they set a 1/2 stone in first 2 weeks target as there is no reason why i shouldnt loose half a stone in 2 weeks. and this woman in my group lost 6lb in her first weigh in :(

dont worry about other people your doing it for you not for anyone else. iv seen people on here lose 10lbs in their first week but its taken me 5 weeks to lose 6lb! just do it at your own pace

My consultant said that a lot of people don't lose much at all in the first week as they're adjusting to much bigger portions or much more carbs then they're used to having. I know a lot of people who lost 6 or 7lb (I lost 6.5lb my first week as I didn't change the quantity of food, just the goodness!) but I also know a lot who lose nothing or 1lb, they seem to go on to have good constant losses that stay off!

You really shouldn't feel pressure at all, and if you do perhaps a word with the consultant to say you work best when its a more relaxed environment than under pressure!

As for yogurts, there are LOADS of syn free ones, mullers, fat free activias (I love the snack pots) Asda do a fat free range of dessert ones which are really nice too!

ok so today had been good....i think.....

breakfast: fromage frais with apple and grapes

snack: muller fruit corner (4 syns)

lunch ( left over spag again!!!) how boring am i...

snack: 3 ryvita (HEX B) w/w cream cheese 1 syn

dinner: chicken and bacon( skin and fat removed) casseroled with carrots,
onions mushrooms peas and new potatoes in chicken stock.
strawberries and fromage frais.

naughty snack of muller light...syn free woohoo. went shopping. was going to have a syn n have a bit of choc but yoghurt hit the spot. really pleased i didnt give in to chocolate.

does this seem acceptable?

todays:

breakfast: muller light and apple and grapes.
snack: 3 ryvita (HEXB) and cottage cheese
Lunch: last nights casserol- without the chicken leg.
snack: banana
dinner: gammon (fat removed) SW chips and 2 boiled eggs. followed by muller light.mmmm....

Back