Is 2lb a week realistic?

EmmaLou

Hi all,
Just a quick question, i am on day 6 of my first week. this is my first time doing SW. I don't have a chance to go meetings at the moment, because OH works late, so no one to look after children and there are no morning groups near me. Anyway I would love to lose 4st by end July. I need to lose 6st. So I'm aiming for 2lb a week loss. Do you think this is realistic??
Any advice, tips or general comments welcome.
Thanks Emma x

Bump

Hi Emma. You probably haven't had any replies as you posted this in the diary section. A general query like this should go in the main section.

As for your question, I found that first time round (long story lol) I couldn't keep losing 2 lbs each and every week. It was more like 1 - 2 . This doesn't mean you couldn't tho. Drink plenty of water, exercise (my downfall), eat plenty of superfree and speed foods and you could do it I bet. Try not to beat up on yourself if you don't make it tho. Hope that helps. Good luck!

my average over 6 months is 1.25lbs and i am happy with that. It is a way of life for me now and if i had lost a lot in a short space of time i don't think i would still be losing...and you should see the wonderful food i eat.

x

Back