is 8 liters of water a day too much

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by KIKI FT, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. KIKI FT

KIKI FT Full Member

hi everyone i was just wondering how much water is too much at the mo i am going through 4 bottles a day of 2 liters and i find it keeps the hunger at bay when i dont have that much i feel hungrey and dizzy, one of my friends said i am drinking too much and that my organs can not cope with so much water i dont know what to do and also i went on my own scales today that are the same as my pharmacy ones and have only lost 4 pounds i feel really disheartened as i lost 12 pounds in my first week and i knew this b4 i went for my weigh in so the scales are acurate HELP:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Yes 8 litres is way way too much

There is a thread around where mini actually emailed LT and they said they recommend 3 litres but 4 is the max.

I think its cause you will wash out essential body salts!!
  4. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

oh my god,,thats way too much,,anything between 3-4 is plenty but some people here drinkin 5,,not me though,,it can wash everything out,,end up in hospital
  5. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    my pharmisit told me to drink between 4 and 5 for constipation.
    as quoted the more u drink the quicker u shrink:D
  6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Bet I can do that on some days!
  7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LT / CD
    i was told at least 4 - 5 litres!!

Also don't forget you first week weight loss is mainly water... you are buring pure fat now hunni 4LB is fab!!!!!! Well done
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.