is a bit sad tonight :(

gonnagetskinny20

Silver Member
hi everyone :) not alot to do with dieting but im a bit lost tonight, my oh has gone away to work for 4 days and i miss him already (he only went today) hes my best friend, people are always like enjoy it, get some peace but he doesnt annoy me we just get on well, In the 4 years we have been together he has never been away and i feel so strange hmm xx

I moved out my partners house last year we have been together 7 years lived together 5 years and TBH its horrible when he doesnt stay so know how you feel,maybe have a pampering nite whilst hes gone,bubble bath candles face mask etc youll be nice and refreshed when he comes back :) xx

He'll be back before you know it. Be glad you have someone coming back to you

I know how you feel, though not totally the same, and i have to deal with it every week LOL i don't get to see my OH all the time, i have to make do with days here and there, atm it's not so bad as it's summer so i get to see him 4/5 days a week, but when it comes to full time working and him at uni then will be back to just the weekends, we have been together nearly 2 years and it really does slowly kill you inside, and tbh i'm not really great at giving advice, because how i handle it is lock myself in room, stay in bed and watch dvd's until the week comes round to going to his again lmao i'm pathetic but i really don't want to do anything else but be with him, so it's the case of just sitting it out :( sucks i know but don't do what i make the mistake of doing some weeks and eat the entire fridge for comfort lmao it makes you feel worse! humpfff! luckly my day to see OH is tomorrow until tue so WOO damn men eh!! :( good luck hun xxx

thanks everyone :) feeling better now.... i think i just felt awful because i will a bit ill but its all good now xxxx

AWW I do know how you feel as my other half is also my best friend and also works away a lot,:cry: sometimes up to two weeks away with work but hunny dont let this be a trigger for sadness.:( Allow yourself an hour to feel a bit down and then plan your next few days with enthusiasm,:p paint that room you have been meaning to, sort all your photos and put fun ones where you can see them, thoroughly clean and sort some cupboards, catch up on some old friends, movies, or e mails, dont sound miserable when he rings as he will be just as sad to be away from you but send a few naughty texts ;)to make him look forward to coming home and when he does he will see his understanding best friend waiting for him with open arms and a big smile:D and all the things you have got done to share with him. Hope that helps just a little? Maria x:)

Back