is a officially a sw

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by caramumofmany, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. caramumofmany

caramumofmany Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(38.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    member, walked up this evening and as i was getting closer so my heart was thumping more and more, got to the doors to go in and just wanted to freeze lol, but i walked through them and sat for the meeting to a wonderful consultant and well what can i say i am really excited now just to get on with it, i weighed in at 19st 8.5lb so to get to where i want to be in april 2012 i need to lose 8st 8.5lb, but for now i am gonna aim for my club 10 which is 17st 9.5lb, even that at this point would feel amazing

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

Congrats on taking such a big step. You'll love the plan, I'm 4/5 days in and it's ace! What one are you following, red, green or EE?

4. caramumofmany

caramumofmany Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(38.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i did it back in 2008 and even then i was nervous walking through the door, i lost 4st back then and won slimmer of the year runner up for my group as well

5. amythyst

amythyst Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    woooo well done ! I have just completed day 2 and still finding my way but had a good couple of days x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.