Is anybody out there in the same boat as me?

Thank you todshar your playing a blinder yourself! I dont think this week is going to be as good on the scales even though i have been rigid with the diet, anyway we will see what happens on friday. Be good Tom Red.:cross:

Well done tom!!! Keep going x

Thanks goose were all in this together!

Hi all well what a week it has been so far,my three girls all had conjunctivits over the last two weeks to some varying degree or other with my eldest getting it in both eyes poor thing. Then i started with it in my right eye on friday and by monday i looked like something out of a B horror movie. I missed 4 days off work and being around the house (mopeing) all day was not good for morale! Getting the antibiotic cream in the eye although not painfull was most annoying as you had to close your eye when it was put in and move your eye around to distribute it properly. Afterwards it felt like you had about 10 eyelashes in you eye and your vision was blurred for at least an hour! Nearly gone now and i am going back to work tonight. very dissapointed with the weight on the scales so far this week but we will see what friday brings! Keep the faith everyone Tom Red

Ah your poor girls. had that in both eyes a few years ago not nice

Hi everybody, Just finished work and about to head to bed i have my 3rd weigh in later on to day when i drag my weary body out of bed. I don't think i lost much this week but fingers crossed all goes well. Keep the faith everybody we are all in this for the greater good! Tom
:4633:

Tom Red said:
Hi everybody, Just finished work and about to head to bed i have my 3rd weigh in later on to day when i drag my weary body out of bed. I don't think i lost much this week but fingers crossed all goes well. Keep the faith everybody we are all in this for the greater good! Tom
:4633:

Well how'd u get on Tom? X

Hi YeYe and anyone else watching in! Sorry for not checking in sooner after fridays weighin but i have been very busy with work and the kids. I lost another 4lbs not bad i supose althought i was hoping to lose more! i'm feeling a lot better in my self the headaches have gone and have started to take senokat to help me go to the loo as i had not been for days,but all seems to be in order now and hoping toly have a better week this week. I have started to go for 20 minute walks with my wife who is doing the weight watchers at the moment although she dosen't need to lose to much as her BMI is only 26! She is a great woman and i would be lost without her and love her with all my heart.
:love:
Time for bed now as i have work again later today, I hope you are all doing well talk to you all soon Tom Red. :talk017:

Hi all, I just came back from my weekly weigh in and have lost another 4lbs! I'm going away next weekend to a wedding and want to have a few drinks so the chemist has put me on the refeeding programe for the week and i will be starting back on the TFR on the tuesday when i get back. I'm looking forward to going away for the weekend as we didn't have a summer holiday this year and i will get to catch up with all my Dad's family who i have not seen in ages! I will catch up with you all next week and wish you all the best on your quest for slimness Tom Red.:party0023:

That's fantastic Tom! Enjoy the wedding and c u next wk!

Back