Is anyone doing Slim Fast at the moment?

redmel

Dreamer
It's a bit lonely in here on my own:eek:

I'm just wondering if anyone is currently following the plan, other than me;)

Mel x

Hi I am starting the plan tomorrow after having success before but then having a wobble. I was looking for a forum with others also on the plan to keep me motivated. May i join you...

Hi hun I've been using slimfast last couple of months I've lost 2 st so far :) how are you doing? X

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow that is fantastic well done :)

I hope I can stick to it that long and lose that amount of weight, I would be made up :)

Hi I am starting the plan tomorrow after having success before but then having a wobble. I was looking for a forum with others also on the plan to keep me motivated. May i join you...

Yes please join us. It is mighty quiet in here!

Good luck starting tomorrow.

hello ive just started with slim fast, just need half a stone off and I was finding it hard work with weight watchers! never tried slim fast before, I have been doing tonnes of exercise and have really improved my body shape and fitness but would just like to be 10.7lbs!

Hi, well day one today on the strawberry pre made slim fast shakes. I had a weight in this morning and my start weight is 12st 7lbs so lets see how we get one.

Best of luck kling and lauramumof3.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi kitty..good luck.
well day two today, all going well so far, i do like the strawberry shakes..thankfully!!
how are you geting on redmel?

Hello Kittynibbles.

Please keep popping in and letting us know how you are getting on. Good luck with starting the plan xx

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dare I say it I actually like the shakes! just had a chocolate one, at first I really had to force it down but its ok now! Nearly chucked towel in before dinner and was gonna have eggs on toast but I think we will have eggs for tea instead, im glad I managed it. I really must get on with my house work! tut tut.

Well done for being strong :)

I really like the shakes. Although the choc one can be a bit sickly so I usually mix a scoop of choc with a scoop of vanilla and that is really lovely, not so thickly chocolate.

Aldi cheese curls are only 64 cals so had a pack of those for mid morning snack.

I have no idea what to make for dinner yet?

I like aldi French fries there about 67 cals, im having bacon,egg,mushroom,toast, beans and a yogurt. I track on my fitness pal its really good for keeping me in check! No exercise done today had some other stuff to do. so it will be Monday before I get to gym. Its gonna be tough this weekend we are off to watch tour de france in our caravan and always seem to gain weight whilst away! annoying! so I will take the slim fast with me and do my best but Saturday will maybe my day off?

Hi laura..well day three and all going well. Im dreading the TDF is coming through my village and im working so should be fun trying to get there!! Good luck on the slimfast

im on day 5 now just having my strawberry milkshake, I was gonna get weighed today tho I hate weighing on a Monday after the weeked! but I have packed some ready made shakes in the van so I don't have to bother mixing, its so easy this diet tho isn't it beacause you just don't have to think about calories and what to have etc its done for you!

Good luck over the weekend lauramum.

I agree about how easy it is. That is one major problem I found with Slimming World, I became obsessed by food, constantly having to be organised in advance about what I was making. With this it is so easy and I can pretty much forget about food completely, apart from deciding what to make for an evening meal.

Hi everyone. In holiday weight loss mode so started slim fast Monday! Found it ok so far this week just need to get through my first weekend with no goodies and take outs. After a sneaky cheat weigh in today I am 5lb down which is a great result but Monday will be my regular weigh day.

Any hints and tips would be much appreciated

Back