Is anyone doing the SS+milk option?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AlexIce, 24 February 2010 Social URL.

1. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I started doing this plan on Monday and am finding it works much better for me. I had been trying the SS+ meal option but I am just not strong enough to have the food in the house and not eat it so the food is now gone and I have done a couple of days with having a little glass of milk half way through work so I don't get to the end too hungry and want to go and eat carbs. The milk gets me through and then I can have my soup.
    So far :) so good :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    Hey Alexice, Long time no talk, this is what I am going to try as of tomorrow because I literally can not be trusted within 2 miles of carbs (chocolate!!!) I am not fond on milk though so will probably just put it in one of my 4 shakes. How are you doing hun?

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello :D
    I did this after a stint on ss+ meal version...done the milk only version for bout 3 months i think and LOVED it :D

4 shakes plus 200ml of skimmed milk which i had in my first shake of the day as i dont drink tea/coffee anyway

This is a fabby ss version and i always felt satisfied on the 4 packs

x

5. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Diet:
    Healthy eating, was CD
    Yes that's what I did with SS+ the first time around. It was really good to have a total break from food! And I could make my mousses with milk which was brilliant!

6. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    So, how come the "taller" people and men don't get 5 shakes and milk on SS+?? I always thought that was bizarre? Anyway, I have 4 shakes normally (hats off to everyone who can do 3 shakes, coz I'm already starved on 4), and to keep myself from cheating, I usually have a 5th one spread out throughout the day (like, 1 porridge packet split into 3 and added to my 3 porridge meal - as my 4th one is usually a soup) sometimes, i'll only take 2 portions out of three and take 1/3 of a bar... I mean it's whatever works right? I drink 4L of water, but I still feel starved, so the extra one keeps me from completely derailing, it may slow my losses down, but I don't know!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.