Is anyone doing the SS+milk option?

AlexIce

Silver Member
I started doing this plan on Monday and am finding it works much better for me. I had been trying the SS+ meal option but I am just not strong enough to have the food in the house and not eat it so the food is now gone and I have done a couple of days with having a little glass of milk half way through work so I don't get to the end too hungry and want to go and eat carbs. The milk gets me through and then I can have my soup.
So far :) so good :)

Hey Alexice, Long time no talk, this is what I am going to try as of tomorrow because I literally can not be trusted within 2 miles of carbs (chocolate!!!) I am not fond on milk though so will probably just put it in one of my 4 shakes. How are you doing hun?

Hello :D
I did this after a stint on ss+ meal version...done the milk only version for bout 3 months i think and LOVED it :D

4 shakes plus 200ml of skimmed milk which i had in my first shake of the day as i dont drink tea/coffee anyway

This is a fabby ss version and i always felt satisfied on the 4 packs

x

So, how come the "taller" people and men don't get 5 shakes and milk on SS+?? I always thought that was bizarre? Anyway, I have 4 shakes normally (hats off to everyone who can do 3 shakes, coz I'm already starved on 4), and to keep myself from cheating, I usually have a 5th one spread out throughout the day (like, 1 porridge packet split into 3 and added to my 3 porridge meal - as my 4th one is usually a soup) sometimes, i'll only take 2 portions out of three and take 1/3 of a bar... I mean it's whatever works right? I drink 4L of water, but I still feel starved, so the extra one keeps me from completely derailing, it may slow my losses down, but I don't know!

Back