Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I have to admit that I got on the scales after WI tonight- I was a bit miffed about only losing 1lb so I wanted to say what my home scales said- and they said 11st 10lbs (WI was 11st 11lbs) so pretty accurate. I now know that my home scales are 1lb lighter than SW.
Now the challenge is to not jump on them every day and become a serial weigher!!

I haven't weighed myself since Monday, considering it's Wednesday night this is good going for me. I have a feeling its more because I've been very naughty since Friday and am desperately not wanting to see a gain. I have a feeling this week is going to be a write-off. Oh dear! I'll do my best though so next Monday's weigh in isn't too horrific! Argh.

When I was on a SW journey last year I would weight everyday sometimes a few times a day- obsessed!! Now I don't, but the only reason I don't is because my scales are digital and the battery has run out-- obviously weighed more then I though- OBSESSED!!

14st 10.4lbs for me so about bang on where i want to be.

Got my wi tonight and unlike last week my scales have actually moved this week...down 2lbs. Hope it shows up at wi and get my half stone award!

I have to admit that I got on the scales after WI tonight- I was a bit miffed about only losing 1lb so I wanted to say what my home scales said- and they said 11st 10lbs (WI was 11st 11lbs) so pretty accurate. I now know that my home scales are 1lb lighter than SW.
Now the challenge is to not jump on them every day and become a serial weigher!!

My scales are the same 1lb lighter than the ones in group, although when i was over 20stone there was 3lb difference and it went down as i lost weight lol

My scales are the same 1lb lighter than the ones in group, although when i was over 20stone there was 3lb difference and it went down as i lost weight lol
Lol well so far I've resisted temptation although its all I've thought about today lol. I will be at my Mum's tonight so I could weigh at hers but no idea what her scales are like and I really shouldn't!!

im back. No weighing since Tues (class) but very tempted to!

I did it, I weighed at my mums! *hangs head in shame* it said 11st 13lbs so up 2lbs but I have no idea how accurate her scales are, will have to weigh myself when I get home to compare lol! I can't believe I've done it but I can't stop thinking about it

Back