Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I'm having a hungry week this week - just feel like eating all the time but am eating fruit / superfree etc so in theory it should be fine but I feel like a fat lump at the moment (hard to believe I am saying that given I'm almost 2 stone less than I was last October!).

Scales are being mean and showing me at pretty much the same weight I started at before my Success Express week last week that took me to just 0.5lbs off 2 stone, which is really frustrating as all I needed was that 0.5lbs this week but now it looks like I'm back to needing 2.5lbs.

Grrrrr - come on scales don't be mean, I'm being a good girl and I really want my certificate this week!

Rant over ;)

11st 3.4 this morning! Going the right way and resisting the Easter choc is clearly helping!

Mine is still showing pretty much the same as 2 weeks ago (10 2.2) which is annoying as it will mean I've put on this week potentially even though I've been good. Making a big effort today to eat smaller portions and only eat when actually hungry - hoping not to have a 'hungry' day again like yesterday. Planning a nice big salad for next feed :)

I've got house guests until tues so my scales have been put away!

Haven't stepped on them since fri morning and with all the crap food I've been eating I'm not looking forward to stepping on them!

Got my sons 2nd bday party today but he was poorly yesterday so I've pre warned guests it might be cancelled, shame I spent £180 on party food and alcohol! In all seriousness though I'm waiting for my lill boy to wake up and see if he's improved :-(

sts and pleased at the min with that result aft yesterday

I've got house guests until tues so my scales have been put away!

Haven't stepped on them since fri morning and with all the crap food I've been eating I'm not looking forward to stepping on them!

Got my sons 2nd bday party today but he was poorly yesterday so I've pre warned guests it might be cancelled, shame I spent £180 on party food and alcohol! In all seriousness though I'm waiting for my lill boy to wake up and see if he's improved :-(
Oh no I hope he's feeling better soon x

11st 3.2 this morning! Whoop! And TOTM has surprised me this morning so I'm having 2 breakfasts and a massive lunch to stop me from diving into a Lindt bunny and a bag of Mini eggs!!
Off to parents for Easter dinner later but should be ok as Mum cooks with Fry Light and cuts all fat off meat (I wonder who taught her that :p) and she's making a trifle but from scratch with all NAS stuff as she's borderline diabetic so low Syns :)

Off out walking the dogs tomorrow so taking a SW packed lunch with us, and then going out for dinner in the evening but to our usual restaurant so I know the menu very well!

Scales showing 11st 11lbs this morning. That's 1.5lb off since i last weighed despite a disastrous fortnight. Just hope it doesn't catch up with me x

Scales are still being mean to me, despite being good this week and doing loads of body magic - still sitting at 10st 2.2 this morning grrrr

Going to get another blood test on my Thyroid this week as I'm sure it's hampering my efforts :(

Mine showed a STS this morning still have 3 days to work on them lol its taster night on wed too we are paying 50p per plate and the money is going to a cancer charity ( something close to my heart) so ill stuff my face for 50p lol might even put in £1 as ive already donated to the cause

I might try to weigh in the morning to see the damage, it may help me have a good day tomorrow!
Party went well although the kids didn't come not to catch anything so a few didn't come in the end, bed time now, if only he would just fall asleep...

11st 2 this morning! Whoop whoop!! Lots of spinach must be working! 2 days until WI eek!

Well done!

I weighed and it wasn't pretty, 8.6 with my pjs on and without much 'movement' since eating crap so hopefully a day on plan might mean less tomorrow!
No hiding for me on weds as I have to weigh this time (it's been 3 weeks) and I can't go next weds as my little boy is having an operation that day!

Well done!

I weighed and it wasn't pretty, 8.6 with my pjs on and without much 'movement' since eating crap so hopefully a day on plan might mean less tomorrow!
No hiding for me on weds as I have to weigh this time (it's been 3 weeks) and I can't go next weds as my little boy is having an operation that day!
Ohh not good! Best thing you can do is have 2 days on plan, lots of super speed (spinach is great) and hope for the best!
At least if you're at the top of your range you've got 2 weeks to get some off!

I'm going to aim to weigh at least every other week, so I can't hide- I think I'd fall off the wagon if I did! Food tasting this week so I am def going lol!!!

I'm going out for dinner tonight, so I must steer clear of the desserts!!!

Ohh not good! Best thing you can do is have 2 days on plan, lots of super speed (spinach is great) and hope for the best!
At least if you're at the top of your range you've got 2 weeks to get some off!

I'm going to aim to weigh at least every other week, so I can't hide- I think I'd fall off the wagon if I did! Food tasting this week so I am def going lol!!!

I'm going out for dinner tonight, so I must steer clear of the desserts!!!

What if this happens weds:

I weigh out of range say by 1lb over.
The next week I can't weigh?

What if this happens weds:

I weigh out of range say by 1lb over.
The next week I can't weigh?
Oh I don't know, I would imagine you'd have to pay next time as it'd be 2 weeks out of target and they only let you have a weeks' grace.
Maybe something you could ask your C as it'd be a bit unfair seeing as you can't get to group next week.
Although thinking about it, SW would say you could weigh at another group on a different day.

Back