Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I have so many university deadlines atm, I'm going to be constantly writing essays and the way I used to get through them was to have a family share size bag of m&m's on hand, I'm not going to do it but I'm so stressed out, which makes me want bad things! ;(

Well I'm on the verge of a meltdown! Sunday we went to a all you can eat buffet. Unplanned.

I manage to stay with noodles rice and grilled chicken (flavoured but no sauce!) and I did sneak some garlic bread and a few marshmallows for desert.

When I got home I was +4 - to be expected.

But I'm still +4 this morning - without any bowel movements lol!

Wi is wed I'm hoping I can get it back down by the other than Sunday I've been 110% :( x

9st 13.2 on the home scales this morning and 9st 12.5 at official weigh in so 1.5lbs off this week yay! Finally officially in the 9s after 5 weeks trying to break through that 10st barrier - I'm so happy :D

9st 13.2 on the home scales this morning and 9st 12.5 at official weigh in so 1.5lbs off this week yay! Finally officially in the 9s after 5 weeks trying to break through that 10st barrier - I'm so happy :D

Well done you! I'm hoping to join you in the 9s on Monday :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

13st 9.5lbs today! Hope it stays for 2moz, will be 2lb loss this week if so! :)

11st 0.2 this morning!!!! Scales hovered between 10st 13.8 and 11st 0.2 before settling! If it stays that way, I'm looking at a 3lbs loss this week and at the bottom of my target range :D

11st 0.2 this morning!!!! Scales hovered between 10st 13.8 and 11st 0.2 before settling! If it stays that way, I'm looking at a 3lbs loss this week and at the bottom of my target range :D

How do you do it?!

1lb down from yesterday so I'm still looking at a 1lb gain minimum this week :-(

Weigh day tomorrow and im up 1lb....gonna drink loads of water today! X

How do you do it?!

1lb down from yesterday so I'm still looking at a 1lb gain minimum this week :-(

Stress? Nerves? Lol prob that and luck. I didn't have any alcohol this week either so although I may have gone over my syns a few days, nowhere as bad as if I'd had alcoholic syns as well!

9st 3.6lb this morning -0.4 since yesterday, official WI tonight!

Back