Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Hi ya, im quite new on here an tryin to work out how to post frm my samsung s3, so I'm hoping this reply will go were it's intended lol..... wen I go out for a meal, I always order steak and ask them to cook with out the fat I get odd looks at times but I just say im not allowed fat lol. I ask for a side salad and baby boiled potatoes with no butter most places will accommodate yr request .....

I've learned these past 2 weeks just how much my weight fluctuates! Yesterday i was 5lbs up, 3hrs later 2lbs down... madness!

It's gone up again, 9st 6.4lb, I'm being good! :(

9st 6lb this morning, going to have a red day today :D

mines say i was 11st 9lb at weigh in on thursday, this morning it was 11st 7lbs

I wish I wasn't a serial weigher today - 3lbs heavier than I was on Thursday morning! :( Wasn't angelic yesterday but certainly not bad enough to deserve that!!

Yup I wish I wasn't one either, 2lbs up from Thursday, how that's possible I have only one theory, I've been A1 all week and my only fluid after tea being an options hot choc. Thurs night hubs and I started drinking diet coke with vodka, all within syns but it must be the extra fluid surely, hopefully!?

I don't know what to expect when I weigh tomorrow morning as I haven't been able to weigh on my scales since Thursday morning! Been 100% apart from going over my Syns slightly both evenings I was away so who knows??!

Yup I wish I wasn't one either, 2lbs up from Thursday, how that's possible I have only one theory, I've been A1 all week and my only fluid after tea being an options hot choc. Thurs night hubs and I started drinking diet coke with vodka, all within syns but it must be the extra fluid surely, hopefully!?

It's gone again, 8st 0 3/4 this morning!

9st 5.0lb this morning :D

I wish I wasn't a serial weigher today - 3lbs heavier than I was on Thursday morning! :( Wasn't angelic yesterday but certainly not bad enough to deserve that!!

Still 11st 11.75lbs today and very confused and very unhappy :( Was hoping it was just water or something but clearly not seeing as it's now a whole day later! What did I do so wrong?!

13st 8.5lbs this morning, only half off want 2.5 this week! Still got till Wednesday ...

Back