Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Ive not done it for ages and usually do it as I need it but thought sod it im sorting lunches etc Ill do it. So now its just grab and go on a morning for work and no worries about too much or too little :D

Ive not done it for ages and usually do it as I need it but thought sod it im sorting lunches etc Ill do it. So now its just grab and go on a morning for work and no worries about too much or too little :D

Very good I'm off to the kitchen lol not really I couldn't get myself of the couch if I tried eau night tonight so she says AGAIN X

Lol - its sarnies for the boy and salad for OH, im having leftover beef rice with ermmmmm dunno lol something I can find in the cupboards or the fridge

Oh jeez oh I bounce between 2 over and 2 under last offical wi all week. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Back up today so looking at only a 1lb loss tonight :( so annoyed! Body fluctuations are deliberately being mean tenfold!!

-2.5lb tonight at official weigh in, 9st 7.0lb so I'm under higher end of target by 1lb, not paying next week :D

Back up to 8st 0 1/4 this morning after pigging out on tea last night, still unsure how i've managed it after the weekend but i'm not complaining!

Back