Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

It's so frustrating isn't it! I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow :) I'm feeling wired today - too much sugar free red bull last night so hardly any sleep!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi! Weighed this afternoon after dragging my sorry hungover backside out of bed and almost fell over in shock- 11st10.5! That's the lightest I've been since starting sw! i get that this is the general idea lol but I got just below my 1 stone award in May and since then been up and down but never gone below 11st11lb so great excitement today! It's possibly due to dehydration but other than the wine last nigt that I'd saved syns to cover most of have had a really good sw week so can't wait to see if I will officially be back at my stone award this week! :D

Hi! Weighed this afternoon after dragging my sorry hungover backside out of bed and almost fell over in shock- 11st10.5! That's the lightest I've been since starting sw! i get that this is the general idea lol but I got just below my 1 stone award in May and since then been up and down but never gone below 11st11lb so great excitement today! It's possibly due to dehydration but other than the wine last nigt that I'd saved syns to cover most of have had a really good sw week so can't wait to see if I will officially be back at my stone award this week! :D

Great news lovely! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do I dare have a sneak peak before WI today D;

Am I the only one who gets up on a morning, has a wee and gets weighed, has a shower gets dried has a number 2 then gets weighed again and weigh 1/2lb heavier than just after I had a wee ( I know this may be tmi but just wondered) lol

Am I the only one who gets up on a morning, has a wee and gets weighed, has a shower gets dried has a number 2 then gets weighed again and weigh 1/2lb heavier than just after I had a wee ( I know this may be tmi but just wondered) lol

Yep I do it all the time lol xxx

I was last week, and my Wii fit said I'd lost 1.5 lb in a week but slimming world scales last night said Sts .....gutted to say the least

Back