Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Just had a cheeky weigh and am showing a miraculous sts, fingers crossed I get that result on thurs morning!! Xxx

Well I'm weighing at 10.30am on thurs, then back to normal 7pm weigh in on tues, thinking I may have a bacon butty or cereal before Thursdays weigh in so it's more 'true' and doesn't muck up tunes weigh in xxx

I eat very light on my weigh days then have a big meal when i get in from class

I do normally, but with having an out of place morning weigh in on thurs then only 4 days til next weigh in I'm loath to get on the scales and show a tiny gain/maintain on thurs just to be up on the following tues after 4 great days?? Does that make sense? Xx

Do not quite understand am I having a dumb moment!! If you weigh all the time every day it's only a reflection of when you had a xxx lol it's funny though

Well that's that, I've eaten and drank too much and it's finally caught up with me!

8.11 this morning so that's 3 up.

Today's my first day back on plan, well apart from a meal out at lunch after taking my little boy for an ultrasound in hospital today, god knows what it will be but after that I'm mega back in plan and with my no drinking for one month in progress hopefully I can get some rid if some of the extra!

Well after 2 weeks of hardly weighing out of fear, I'm back on the scale hopping bandwagon. The only silver lining to the evil norovirus which OH and I had over new year is that I've lost all but 1/2lb of my festive gain so the 9s are back in sight!

Good luck to everyone else who's kicking those Christmas pounds to the kerb this week :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do not quite understand am I having a dumb moment!! If you weigh all the time every day it's only a reflection of when you had a xxx lol it's funny though

A pre weigh in dump covers up a whole series of bad behaviours....

After ditching my scales I've had a sneaky weigh in at my mums - so annoyed with myself.

Showibg a loss but it prob won't show that at my official WI as its a different scales etc...

Will spend today worrying about Wi now - why do we do this to ourselves?!

After ditching my scales I've had a sneaky weigh in at my mums - so annoyed with myself.

Showibg a loss but it prob won't show that at my official WI as its a different scales etc...

Will spend today worrying about Wi now - why do we do this to ourselves?!

Try not to beat yourself up about Hun :) I agree it's best not to serial weigh, but I do most days, when oh and I move in together I'm not buying any bathroom scales (she says) to try and kick the habit so to speak!! Good luck with weigh in xx

Thanks Camz.

I've managed a good few days without them after years of weighing several times per day just annoyed that I relented.

I don't think I would've weighed if I hadn't seen the scales in the bathroom, once I saw them I just had to weigh its like an addiction lol.

WI tomorrow and have had a surprisingly positive week (there is still time lol) so fingers crossed.

done amazing with no weighing! didnt want to with christmas, was terrible & huge gain! first week back on track (day 6) & no weighing! :) so huge surprise when i go to class tonight...

I'm a serial weigher. Going to try and be good but i just cant help myself. New years resolution maybe???

I weighed in again this morning and it showed -6lbs... was -7 yesterday! official weigh in tomorrow morning and I feel heavier than I was last week! My belly feels like its got a big lead weight in it! :(

Are you eating a lot of pasta Nettie? I always feel bloated if I have a few carb rich meals.

Showing an amazing loss though - well done!

Are you eating a lot of pasta Nettie? I always feel bloated if I have a few carb rich meals.

Showing an amazing loss though - well done!

nope, i have mainly red days, only had one green day this week. I dont eat big meals and only snack on fruit or yoghurt apart from my syns which i tend to use for crisps and ww cake. 6lbs is great I'll take that for a first weeks WI. this weight has just got to come off once and for all :)

Back