Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

gazter said:
And boys........

I probably weigh myself in a couple of weeks more times than i had ever weighed myself at all, pre SW.

Quite right I do apologise!

I weigh loads of times a day, it's really bad. Trying to stop it now, been doing SW at home but I think I'm going to go back to a group and then I have no excuse to use my scales!

healthykirstie said:
I weigh loads of times a day, it's really bad. Trying to stop it now, been doing SW at home but I think I'm going to go back to a group and then I have no excuse to use my scales!

You still will hehehe

Well, it is obviously an addiction that many of us have!;)

But, to what lengths have you gone to, too try to stop!

I've had hubby to hide it on top of our very tall wardrobes, only to find myself wobbling on a stepladder, which I hate, to get them down!

Chucked the battery away and bought a new one.

When the scales broke, tried to resist buying a new one, and then found that one had leapt into my shopping trolley:eek:

Yes and as far as addictions go there are worse things to be addicted to. Food for example...

I am about to fall well and truly off the wagon. Have weighed myself daily for the last week on the mechanical scales but have just ordered new batteries for the 1/4lb accurate electronic ones. My excuse - the school summer holidays and I might not always make it to group or might have to go in the evenings. Lets hope it doesn't mess with my head too much........

glad to see I am not alone in my addiction

I do this. I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. When i'm having a good week it spurs me on to keep up the good work. When I'm having a bad week, it spurs me on to do better. I suppose people have a different mentality when it comes to it, for me I just find it very beneficial but thats because I see it as a tool to help me lose weight. I'm the kind of person who likes to know where they are in a situation so knowing this really helps me in my weight loss journey.

This forum needs a Glossary for all these abbreviations :p

Back