Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I would update it Scarlett. Some people weigh at home anyway and you've definitely lost so go for it!

Thanks hun, have changed it. weighed again after breakfast and its 12st2.5 so thats 2lbs down on my last official weigh in so have updated to that. will do stats etc too and hope I dont have to up the number when i get back to sw scales!

I had to get rid of my scales! It was becoming obsessive and very depressing! I would also miss class if I didnt like the look of the number areangements lol

Having building work carried out in my dining room and bathrooms this week so the scales have been kidnapped and imprisoned in a box somewhere (and I don't know where!) so I haven't had the pleasure of my morning peek, but having said that I'm not missing them at all. Hopefully official weigh in will be a nice surprise :)

2 times already today ooops n
My official wi is at night :/ (tomorrow )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine say half a pound up on Monday's weigh in today grrr! Xx

OMG didnt weigh myself today cos I'm so bloated and feel groggy.. Think I have a cold coming :-(

well on tuesday i actually lost 1.5lbs :) scales been saying gain all week so didnt weigh for 2 days before weighing.... still havent weighed since! :D

Back