Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I did Cambridge so was obsessed with weighing myself everyday, but with sw it can be slowly slowly so weighing yourself too much can be discouraging.... AVOID LIKE CHOCOLATE! Haha x

Another pound up! I was within syns and did a 3.7 mile run, what's going on this weekend!

You can retain water after exercise to help the muscles heal from the work out so sometimes this shows on the scales but keep with it and it will show :) I know a lady who did the marathon and gained 4lbs that week! All water though, was back off week after xx

I haven't weighed at all this weekend, mainly because most of my weekly syns have been used this Friday and Saturday!! I am going to have to scrape by on 5 a day this week but daren't weigh myself as if I am back in the 11s I will literally cry!!! lol.....I might be brave by about Thursday or might just wait until Friday wi this week if I can manage to

I weight myself every morning when I wake up. And write it down. I don't know if it's bad, but I like to see the progress. I got a 2 pound weight gain after eating out a few times and generally falling off the wagon at the end of this week. I know it might be from salt- but it's a good warning shot, and gets me back on track.

I weight myself every morning when I wake up. And write it down. I don't know if it's bad, but I like to see the progress. I got a 2 pound weight gain after eating out a few times and generally falling off the wagon at the end of this week. I know it might be from salt- but it's a good warning shot, and gets me back on track.

I weigh myself every day too and I log it on my phone on an app called weight tracker. Really good for letting me see how I've done at certain times.

STILL not serial weighed and official weigh in is tomorrow night! I think I may actually have a chance of going a FULL week without stepping on the scales! Mind you if I haven't lost on tues I will be doubly gutted, 1) because I've been sooo good this week, and 2) because I haven't been able to prepare myself! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine say exactly the same as they did at weigh in last Wednesday :( pretty crap for my second week but I'm on painkillers from the doc and it's * week so I'm hoping for a bloody amazing week next week!

My scales appear to be on strike, they are just not moving x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back