Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

14st 10.4lbs this morning :)

I'm so unhappy with my scales!!! Only showing a half lb loss this morning, and I WI at 7pm tomorrow night, I've been really good, had night out on sat but reduced syn to 5 every other day to make up for it. Only last half lb last week too, after a good week, am feeling a bit frustrated, will have to see what tomorrow night brings and pray my scales are wrong!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, Im a newbie to the site. Joined SW 3 weeks ago, have lost 5lbs over 2 WI's but cant stop weighing at home and it looks like I might have gained this week :sigh: I dont WI until tomorrow night but as Ive stuck to the plan and even had 2-3 hours exercise over the week I cant see what I can do to change that.

That full tin of baked beans, 120 grams of wholemeal bread and salad last night at 10:30 played their part in pushing me from 25.96 back 26.02 on the scales this morning... I'll soon be gone of all that roughage though :)

I couldn't resist a sneak peek and its showing a STS which I'm happy with, considering I used most of my Syns on Saturday night! And I still have 2 days to get a bit off.
And surprisingly I'm totally relaxed about it, not like last week when it was messing with my head x

1/2 off tonight I have been lucky ate out Fri Sat and Sunday must have been good the rest of the week when i had no gain.
Has made me think I need to look at my weekend eating to shift all this extra weight
Still for staying away from the scales

Back