Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

On Wednesday I was 13 8 today I'm 13 5 lol

Down another pound today from yesterday - got a feeling that's going to go back up before WI though!

I won't be weighing for a few days, I can't watch!

2 glasses of red wine after no alcohol for a month was all it took to let the munches start, they kinda didnt stop is all. :-(

Lucylu79 said:
I won't be weighing for a few days, I can't watch!

2 glasses of red wine after no alcohol for a month was all it took to let the munches start, they kinda didnt stop is all. :-(

Snap, I stupidly bought a load of snacks last night and ate the lot, mini doughnuts, pringles, galaxy cookie crumble and a macdonalds all fell in my mouth and weigh in is Monday :-( let myself down proper!!!! The scales won't b my friend x

Snap, I stupidly bought a load of snacks last night and ate the lot, mini doughnuts, pringles, galaxy cookie crumble and a macdonalds all fell in my mouth and weigh in is Monday :-( let myself down proper!!!! The scales won't b my friend x

Oh dear, I shared a packet of scampi fries with hubby, had a packet of discos and 2 mini green and black bars when we got home, run later!

Oops I've had 67 Syns in 2 days!! Really got to rein it in and hope I get away with a STS this week!

You have still got 38 syns left for the rest of the week , it is do- able & still have a loss ! I did exactly the same this week nlew over 60 in one hit , hoping a little exercise can bring it back almost at 105 syns, not weighing till tue arrrrrrghhh!

Yes that's very true, will be having a lot today but going for a long walk with our friends and all the dogs tomorrow and running on Monday evening so hoping that will help!

Back